Group E: 1. Romania, 2. Belgium, 3. Slovakia (Q), 4. Ukraine

Big River

26 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What is it that’s fucked Lukaku so bad in the last couple of years? He never had pace so that’s not it 

Always had pace and still does.

Think he’s done alright second half been more involved than Kane for us.  Agree on Clive and football on ITV in general is like cheesy chips.  I mean who is their VAR expert 

1 minute ago, tinoasprilla said:

Think he’s done alright second half been more involved than Kane for us.  Agree on Clive and football on ITV in general is like cheesy chips.  I mean who is their VAR expert 

Not only a yank but also a lass

lindows.gif

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Always had pace and still does.

Was burning off the likes of Rashford at Man U, built like one of those sub 11 sec 100m rugby internationals 

Just now, gbandit said:

His acceleration is not there at all and he never had major acceleration 

This is not the Lukaku I've been watching since he was a teenager.

Lukaku has always been a power and pace guy.

Just clumsy with the ball.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

This is not the Lukaku I've been watching since he was a teenager.

Lukaku has always been a power and pace guy.

Just clumsy with the ball.

I don’t remember him ever having major acceleration. Looking at his stats he did used to have a high top speed but surely that was only after he got going?

Just now, Holloway said:

Was burning off the likes of Rashford at Man U, built like one of those sub 11 sec 100m rugby internationals 

Exactly. He's a physical specimen. 

When he actually gets the ball under control in space and starts running with, he's a freight train.

Also so dangerous in behind if he can manage to get his first touch right.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Yeah, I looked that up after and am clearly wrong on his top speed but I don’t remember him ever accelerating quickly which is largely more important than top speed unless you’re playing with tons of space to run into 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Yeah, I looked that up after and am clearly wrong on his top speed but I don’t remember him ever accelerating quickly which is largely more important than top speed unless you’re playing with tons of space to run into 

You might want to watch some vids of him sprinting past players, even from a standing start

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I don’t remember him ever having major acceleration. Looking at his stats he did used to have a high top speed but surely that was only after he got going?

Think his speed can be underestimated because of his size, but man that guy has always had burst and speed as long as I can remember.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

You might want to watch some vids of him sprinting past players, even from a standing start

Fair enough, I’m clearly wrong if that’s the case 

Am I right in thinking that this group is one of them that England could potentially face the 3rd place finisher. If so, could easily be Belgium at this rate.