Group F: 1. Portugal, 2. Türkiye, 3. Georgia (Q), 4. Czechia

Big River

I want Türkiye to do well. My other half is Turkish and I've lived in Istanbul so they are my second team in the Euros. Felt so sorry for Georgia there though. Cracking game that.

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

Head to head comes first. Goal difference unlikely to matter here.

It matters for best third place though, I think.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Not seen much of them under Bobby Martinez. Interested to watch the set up.

I just want the presence of Ronaldo to fuck things up and end in recriminations.  Nobody does meltdowns quite like Portugal.

5 minutes ago, JB said:

It matters for best third place though, I think.

I still kinda liked it, draw would’ve been huge.

Painful flashbacks of Finland in 2021 defending a 1-0 loss against Russia in the hope of getting help from others and go through on third place. :lol: 

Edited by Pata

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Made the same point in the Europa games on TNT; ITV has the audio so muffled for some reason; very glad BBC had this cos you got a real sense of how bouncing it was.

Camera shaking after a goal is unrivalled for me. 

5 minutes ago, Smal said:

this tournament is fucking crackers

Euros are always great tbh. Standard overall is pretty high, throw in some wonder kids, 45 year old blokes who play up front, mad tactics and radge fans. Its always going to be entertaining. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Made the same point in the Europa games on TNT; ITV has the audio so muffled for some reason; very glad BBC had this cos you got a real sense of how bouncing it was.

Like the stadium was erupting! Brilliant.

Feels like there's a lot more passion in this tournament than I can remember in recent years.

Just now, Adam said:

Euros are always great tbh. Standard overall is pretty high, throw in some wonder kids, 45 year old blokes who play up front, mad tactics and radge fans. Its always going to be entertaining. 

The extra teams really seem to have worked - at least with a tournament in Germany.

9 minutes ago, Pata said:

I still kinda liked it, draw would’ve been huge.

Painful flashbacks of Finland in 2021 defending a 1-0 loss against Russia in the hope of getting help from others and go through on third place. :lol: 

I always think it's a bad idea tbf, the keeper usually just gets in the way even if the other team aren't able to counter.

11 minutes ago, Ben said:

Pepe still plays ? 

Last time I saw him was Porto vs Arsenal in the champs league and he was one of the best players on the pitch that night