James Trafford

45 minutes ago, STM said:

Also, medicals haven't been "booked" in about 20 years. We do everything ourselves now.

It's up there with "player is looking at houses up here."

Most don't do anything like that till they're actually signed, and are usually living in accommodation sorted by the club for the first few months. I think Joelinton was in fancy suite in the Hilton for over 6 months.

52 minutes ago, STM said:

Also, medicals haven't been "booked" in about 20 years. We do everything ourselves now.

Tell that to poor Tranquillo Barnetta sat in Jesmond Dene House, he's still waiting for his.

49 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’ve just heard a rumour (in my own head) that he may be Supemac’s grandson. 

Slightly worrying that, Supermac couldn't stop a pig in a passage.

We’ve done the Pope height conspiracy before. It’s all Burnley’s fault apparently as they listed him as 6’3” at one point.

The man himself: "Six-foot-six-inches-ish. The average door is six-foot-six-inches... I've banged my head on a few!"

16 hours ago, Pilko said:

Tell that to poor Tranquillo Barnetta sat in Jesmond Dene House, he's still waiting for his.

Jesus that meme is old enough to buy tabs 😂

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

Jesus that meme is old enough to buy tabs 😂

Hes the same as that bloke who lived in the airport for 20 years - just waiting for someone to claim him [emoji38]

Burnley fan at work says good shot stopper, very promising, just hung out to dry a bit this season in their team. Also says that play with his feet needs working on, and he struggled with their particular style of play, but is better than Pope was with his feet.

Makes sense for them to cash in as they have a first choice keeper in Muric for that level - and can't afford to carry both financially.

17 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Burnley fan at work says good shot stopper, very promising, just hung out to dry a bit this season in their team. Also says that play with his feet needs working on, and he struggled with their particular style of play, but is better than Pope was with his feet.

Makes sense for them to cash in as they have a first choice keeper in Muric for that level - and can't afford to carry both financially.

Muric rubbing his hands at the prospect of his £12m transfer to Newcastle before the 26/27 season after helping Burnley up then going down with them. 

8 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Muric rubbing his hands at the prospect of his £12m transfer to Newcastle before the 26/27 season after helping Burnley up then going down with them. 

😂

Fun prediction game. Who do we see holding up the shirt (or keeper top) first? Supposedly Kellys shots are all done but his contract isn't up till July. Trafford could in theory happen at any time, but PSR suggests it could also be July. 

While I'm fully in support and see the merits of bringing in both Kelly and Trafford, they're not very exciting signings. I need a Bruno, Isak, Tonali style hit to feed my addiction.

6 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

While I'm fully in support and see the merits of bringing in both Kelly and Trafford, they're not very exciting signings. I need a Bruno, Isak, Tonali style hit to feed my addiction.

Agree. We will go big on the RW and RCB.

Yep, very much looking like Trafford, Kelly, CB, RW, backup striker. Caveat being everything changes if Bruno or Isak goes.

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Imagine the RW is where the big statement signing will be this Summer. 

Yes, but I think we will try to find our RCB for the years to come also now that Tosin didnt go as planned.