Fixtures 2024/25 - First - Southampton (H); Boxing - Aston Villa (H); Last - Everton (H)

On 14/06/2024 at 18:51, Disco said:

Hopefully we get Everton home and away midweek to vary it up a bit.

:lol:

Only played them in the daylight with fans in the ground home or away twice since 2012. (March 2015 and December 2019). All others have been midweek or Monday nights.

And for posterity;

Opening: Leicester (A), we haven't had an away opening PL game since 2013. And no, I'm not counting COVIDball.

Boxing Day: Liverpool (H)

Last: Forest (H)

Edited by HaydnNUFC

9 minutes ago, Menace said:

Man City away followed by Anfield and Emirates right after.

All going to be on the opening weekend apparently and all kicking off at tea time on the Saturday meaning we have to send out 3 teams. The Premier league are also set to announce a 50pts win bonus for teams that win on the opening Saturday of which these will be the only 3 games.

6 hours ago, GeordieToon said:

Any fixture leaks yet ?.

Aren't they always wildly inaccurate?

Anyway, we always seem to play Brighton away early on in the season, so I'll go them away first game.

Southampton first home game.

Just now, NSG said:

Bit grim to have the Premier League fixtures announced before the majority of the pre season games.

Really ? I'd be happy for the fixtures to come out within minutes of the play off final.

Just now, madras said:

Really ? I'd be happy for the fixtures to come out within minutes of the play off final.

Yeah, the club should have had pre season nailed down months ago.

1 minute ago, NSG said:

Yeah, the club should have had pre season nailed down months ago.

They have really though mostly. Gentle warm up or two at the training camp, two games in Japan then the sela cup, names not known but the plan is there.

Edited by madras

39 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I'd take that..

Opening - Leicester (A)

Boxing Day - Liverpool (A)

Last game - Chelsea (A)

Leicester being home on the first day feels like a trap for someone. Promoted, possible points deduction, us against the world atmosphere. Hopefully not us.

Honestly doesn't matter - we're every top half of the table club's nightmare matchup next season. No Europe. Sandro back. Barnes healthy. Hopefully another difference making transfer gets in but even just sensible moves this summer and we're still a nightmare matchup for any top 6.

On 15/06/2024 at 01:46, 54 said:

As always, who do people think we'll get on:

Opening Game

Boxing Day

Last Game

oh look. I thought if you don't wear or get pictured in the new home kit, means you're off in the summer?

Prediction:

Opening day: Leicester (A)

Boxing Day: Everton (H)

Final day: Chelsea (H)