Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Strawberry

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

I’m on the bus with those who said it was overinflated and we got cold feet because the Cartel / EPL Narks started squealing. Possibility we revisit this I reckon.

That’s how I read what he said too. That being said as things stand the PL had no rules covering these kind of deals as fas as I’m aware. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

That’s how I read what he said too. That being said as things stand the PL had no rules covering these kind of deals as fas as I’m aware. 

I think it’s covered under their generic catch-all rule of “acting in good faith”. Same one ironically we could use to nail Ashworth to the cross for his email leaks to Ineos Utd.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

As much as I dislike myself for saying this but the proposed nature of the deal means inflated prices make sense for both parties. 

Even more so if we could use it to inflate “Fair Market Value” for a Wilson sale to Saudi.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

I think it’s covered under their generic catch-all rule of “acting in good faith”. Same one ironically we could use to nail Ashworth to the cross for his email leaks to Ineos Utd.

I very much doubt it as it’s impossible to prove we weren’t. Minteh is a hot young prospect with multiple suitors and DCL is a player we’ve been linked with for awhile. 

@SUPERTOON I wonder if DCL’s demand were the block as he’s on his last year and might be looking for a big final payday elsewhere.