Max Kilman

The Prophet

19 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Kilman is proper underwhelming for me. You need at least one pacey CB to compete at top end. Can’t have a defence that’s all 3rd gear. 

Kilman isn't slow.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

If I were to put my car up for sale at book price and I got no offers because no one wanted it then is it worth book price? Even if so is it a fool’s errand me trying to sell it for that when there’s clearly no one interested?

This isn’t football manager - every club wants to buy cheap due to psr and the fact there’s now punishment for breaking the rules yet they haven’t lowered their own asking prices accordingly (yet). IMO something needs to give.

No it's not...but when we're buying a 1.2 fiesta it's not unrealistic to expect a bit more when selling a 2.0 ST

Personally think Anderson is exactly the type of player you need in a squad aiming to compete for Europe every year. Perhaps not a starter every week, but he'll come in and do a decent job whenever he's needed. 

If it wasnt for Percy this look like rumours you see from Ojogo, Tutto sport or whatever. The player doesnt want to leave but we are still going with it? So weird. Percy been hacked?

Edited by nufc123

Tosin and Kilman are both 27 this year and pretty experienced in the league.

Looks like this is the profile we are looking for to eventually take over from Schar to partner Botman.

Interesting that West Ham are making an improved offer.

John Percy is usually bang on with anything in the Midlands, but I wonder if Wolves have leaked this to speed West Ham up.

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Kilman isn't slow.

Isn’t he best in a three man defence  or so I recall? Is Eddie looking to add some tactical variety with the possibility to go 5-3-2 (Isak and DCL?).

Probably could do with another CB, Botman not going to be fit much next season and Kelly injury prone.

Don't know much about this guy mind.

Also a player that if we want rid of, would be better selling as pure profit?

1 minute ago, SAK said:

Isn’t he best in a three man defence  or so I recall? Is Eddie looking to add some tactical variety with the possibility to go 5-3-2 (Isak and DCL?).

Looks comfortable in a centre back pairing or back three.

Does look like he can play on the right side too in a pairing.

No idea if this link is real though, seems a bit weird with the Anderson thing.

5 minutes ago, SAK said:

Not when you've got players as good as Gordon and Barnes, I wouldn't have thought 

1 hour ago, Upthemags said:

Earth to Eddie, earth to eddie - there is football talent that exists outside of England

:lol:

1 hour ago, Upthemags said:

Earth to Eddie, earth to eddie - there is football talent that exists outside of England

Lack of a DoF is giving Eddie free reign 

I’ve never thought of Kilman as more than ok. Having said that he’s 6”4” and we know what Eddie likes. 

Anderson lacks a bit of pace but I do think he has a higher ceiling than he’s shown. He needs regular football. Think fans of other clubs could be guilty of underestimating him.

Not that arsed about losing Anderson tbh, he's a game player, but lacks finesse. Would be happy enough to keep him as a squad player as well so don't see any downsides really.

43 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Kilman is proper underwhelming for me. You need at least one pacey CB to compete at top end. Can’t have a defence that’s all 3rd gear. 

U must be joking.

Kilman is a top top CB, he was the priority target for Napoli last season to replace the kim-min.

Just now, HalloNUFC said:

U must be joking.

Kilman is a top top CB, he was the priority target for Napoli last season to replace the kim-min.

I don't think a lot of people watch teams outside of the top 6, which is fine.

But then they have such strong opinions about how shit the players at the other clubs are!

It's so so strange man.

It's a deal too good to be true from our POV, that's why it's most likely rejected by wolves.

As it stands, We would only have 2 proper fit CB till March 25, both are at 30s and at this age, we can never know when they decline, our backup CB are "right back" krafth & teenage Murphy.

We have lots of hybrid 8-LW option available.

If we get £20m for Anderson then it's a good deal.

Since longstaff is there to take the blame, EAs underwhelming performance often gone unnoticed.