Max Kilman

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

The anti-catholic bias remains strong since the reformation 😂

Haven't heard Catholics being referred to as 'left footers' since my Granddad used to call my Grandma one (still don't understand how they ended up married - both sets of grandparents were the same; one Catholic, one Protestant.  Tyneside always was very different from Glasgow, Belfast or Liverpool, I suppose ...)

27 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Haven't heard Catholics being referred to as 'left footers' since my Granddad used to call my Grandma one (still don't understand how they ended up married - both sets of grandparents were the same; one Catholic, one Protestant.  Tyneside always was very different from Glasgow, Belfast or Liverpool, I suppose ...)

Maybe just spent too long in Scotland in general. The sectarian bullshit is prevalent everywhere sadly

It's a shame for him, unfortunately his two main roles are occupied by multiple players stronger than him, he's likely fallen behind Miley now also. he's going to be 22 and nothing more than back up. Could be total rubbish the claims from media? I rate him higher than Longstaff, but the manager has a thing for Longstaff so his order of play is going to get more and more limited especially with Tonali set to return.

Think Kilman is a good solid defender and in an ideal world would take Burns place at LB, as not convinced Hall gets the nod from start of season with Kelly now here.

What it suggests to me is the club don’t think Burn is the answer all season and they’re expecting Botman to be out for most of it.

In an ideal world we signed a pacy right sided CB to upgrade Schar, but Botmans injury has fucked that plan and Kilman looks as though he can play 3 out of the 4 positions along the back.

when we played wolves at home this season. think Kilman played RCB of a three. dont really remember much about him.

think Dawson was their best defender that day - had Isak in his pocket first half. hard to assess second half after they switched ends.

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

when we played wolves at home this season. think Kilman played RCB of a three. dont really remember much about him.

think Dawson was their best defender that day - had Isak in his pocket first half. hard to assess second half after they switched ends.

Did he ? We where 2-0 up at half time and Isak scored.

18 hours ago, STM said:

Honestly, I need a rest from this place. So many bad takes its frightening.

I'm always honest, I've never paid to much attention to Kilman, but I'm smart enough to know that when there is noise around a player being good, it's often accurate.

Put an I on the end of his name and say we are signing him for Napoli, the same people are making different comments. It's absolutely embarrassing.

I feel the same unfortunately- so many good posters but the majority of it is just toxic nowadays ands it winds me up too much.