Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Potentially 1st choice [emoji38]

Well, it was not great seeing Dubrakva play so much. But this guy is even worse with his feet and coming off his line. He is loathed in unison by the Benfica supporters. And was the worst goalie I’ve seen in the few games he had.

And I don’t even wanna know how much we paid now.

Oh and for all the folks that complained about not managing the finances well enough, and over spending.

Well, please, don't start complaining about these types of signings now too.

Just now, The Prophet said:

The exact price will be irrelevant v his position in the pecking order. It was a PSR workaround.

The high salary thing is what bother me the most. And it’s amateurish that we ended up in a position like this.

Just now, TheHoob said:

That journo isn't a Forest Fan is he? :lol: Wouldn't be surprised if not a single statement in that turns out to be true but we'll see I guess.

I was about to ask why we are trusting him over the previous report that the fee was low and he was third choice?

But I guess that would be a silly question with the nature of this place.

Forest overpaid by at least 10m for Anderson. The first 10m of his fee is already covered tbh. He costs 12? That's basically 2 and it's got us out of a PSR hole. My guess is that he ends up play no more than 4 games (Pope staying fit allowing) and we move him on next year to some other schmucks for whatever. It's absolutely not a big deal either way

Just now, midds said:

Forest overpaid by at least 10m for Anderson. The first 10m of his fee is already covered tbh. He costs 12? That's basically 2 and it's got us out of a PSR hole. My guess is that he ends up play no more than 4 games (Pope staying fit allowing) and we move him on next year to some other schmucks for whatever. It's absolutely not a big deal either way

You are missing the point being level headed about this, everything is terrible and wa fucked.

There was a point in time where he was highly rated and had a fair reputation (early Benfica days maybe?) but based on more recent opinions of Benfica and Forest fans has clearly fallen off a cliff and isn't well regarded. Maybe he will surprise us, point to prove etc, but challenging Pope seems fanciful at best.