Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

Just now, KaKa said:

Actually feel for Pepe as he was actually class today.

Absence makes you forget what an absolute cunt he was.

Just now, Mike said:

Messi winning the WC broke Ronaldo, like.

You know it'll fucking kill him that Messi is in his semi (despite missing a penalty)

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Remember when Portugal dropped Ronaldo in Qatar and won 6-1. Scored a hatful against Luxembourg though so run it back.

Fair play to Pepe though - think he probably deserved to play.

So apparently one of the reasons they got rid of Santos was because he wanted to phase Ronaldo out of the team.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

So apparently one of the reasons they got rid of Santos was because he wanted to phase Ronaldo out of the team.

[emoji38] that’s amazing. Make the correct decision and get sacked.

6 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Into a semi final without a goal scored from open play is embarrassing.

That's got pub quiz question written all over it as well.

Physically, Ronaldo can still play the game, he can sprint and jump. But he's turned into such a selfish fucker, he's useless.

How the fuck was Ronaldos penalty allowed? His second stop, he even takes a step backwards ffs. We're disallowing offside goals for nothing, but letting that absolute bullshit carry on, and that is one of the worst ones I've seen in a good while 

4 minutes ago, Keefaz said:

Physically, Ronaldo can still play the game, he can sprint and jump. But he's turned into such a selfish fucker, he's useless.

He'd be fine to have in the squad to bring on, but he really shouldn't be starting games especially with the options they have.

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Pepe was a far bigger cunt than Ronnie with his antics on the pitch over the years, but I actually felt for him there. 

Always worth a watch this moment :lol:

Felt all tournament that defensively the French look really strong. If they get their attack and Mbappe cooking then they should probably win this whole thing. 

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How the fuck was Ronaldos penalty allowed? His second stop, he even takes a step backwards ffs. We're disallowing offside goals for nothing, but letting that absolute bullshit carry on, and that is one of the worst ones I've seen in a good while 

It needs addressed, especially after all the attention that has been put on keepers stepping off their line. How many advantages does the pen taker need?

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Absence makes you forget what an absolute cunt he was.

Aye. I said as much tonight. Quality defender bur an absolute dick and a cheat in his day like. Actually impressed me this tournament though and felt for him at the end. Did well.

3 minutes ago, alexf said:

Felt all tournament that defensively the French look really strong. If they get their attack and Mbappe cooking then they should probably win this whole thing. 

With Didier Deschamps you're not cooking you're microwaving at best.

Just now, Kimbo said:

It needs addressed, especially after all the attention that has been put on keepers stepping off their line. How many advantages does the pen taker need?

All this stop and start run ups is a load of shite anyways. Should be allowed to the edge of the box and just a simple run up and shoot. None of this fucking about. Put your foot through it too.

1 minute ago, Donut said:

With Didier Deschamps you're not cooking you're microwaving at best.

Yeah can see why he's been getting the criticism back in France. Like Southgate, he has an abundance of attacking talent and yet both seem to have their teams playing with the handbrake on. 

4 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Aye, it's crazy that.

While we're at it, move the spot back 3 yards now that there are so many cunting penalties and maybe players try to score rather than just look to get "fouled" all the time as well. Yes Jota, Im talking about the likes of you, you bloody cheat. 

11 minutes ago, alexf said:

Spain will win it.

18 minutes ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

What, is this a new thing for you?

Yes, fresh off the Neesy press [emoji38]. I don’t pay attention to Portugal’s coaching selections, forgive me, sir!

6 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Yes, fresh off the Neesy press [emoji38]. I don’t pay attention to Portugal’s coaching selections, forgive me, sir!

Dude sat Ronaldo on the bench ONCE and the online armada of Ronaldo ass lickers crucified him. [emoji38]