Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

On a different note - I watched a thing on YouTube last night about a SAS soldier nicknamed “Obi Wan Naurobi” - on how he pretty much on his own saved 700+ hostages, amazing

There's a very interesting interview on there with an American woman who was hiding in her room throughout and had accepted she was done for.

She subsequently met Chris Craighead and has a fair bit to say about him.

Posted (edited)
Just now, DahnSahf said:

There's a very interesting interview on there with an American woman who was hiding in her room throughout and had accepted she was done for.

She subsequently met Chris Craighead and has a fair bit to say about him.

Really? Im so watching this tonight

Edited by Gawalls

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I wish it was fun to watch but the fact is we're finally in control here. I do think that is worthy of some recognition. 

Agreed, it’s not pretty but there’s something to be said for keeping the ball and not looking wide open to the counter.

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just refer back to our last conversation about the teams we played, my opinion hasn't changed. I think the idea that the big teams or smaller teams who beat the big teams that we played were favourable draws is utter bollocks. Always will.

As I added in my previous post, it's also a strawman from you (I know you don't like that but I can't lie) Southgate's been universally criticised this tournament, and no one has said anything about not having a kind draw this time.

And my opinion re previous tournaments won’t change either :)

I’ve no idea what UK TV pundits have been saying, so I’ve no idea re the criticism over there.  I’m stuck listening to Michael Bridges blowing smoke up Southgate’s hoop

If we know we disagree on this one, probably best to agree to disagree and move on

Just now, mighty__mag said:

We'd do better to sub Kane, move Bellingham to CF, move Mainoo to where Bellingham is currently, and Bring on Wharton for Kane to play alongside Rice.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF