Will Osula

Looks a good player this kid tall, strong, quick and seems to have good movement.

No guarantee’s with young strikers especially when you look at likes of Brewster at Liverpool who looked the next big thing, but would imagine he was quite protected last season by Wilder due to their position and how uncompetitive they we’re, hence lack of 1st team appearances and goals.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Looks a good player this kid tall, strong, quick and seems to have good movement.

No guarantee’s with young strikers especially when you look at likes of Brewster at Liverpool who looked the next big thing, but would imagine he was quite protected last season by Wilder due to their position and how uncompetitive they we’re, hence lack of 1st team appearances and goals.

I see him as offering us an alternative target man who can stretch defences. I odubt we would expect goals as such, but he could fit into our shape and give us an option up front when Wilson or Isak are out injured. Anything on top of that is a bonus.

3 hours ago, TRon said:

I see him as offering us an alternative target man who can stretch defences. I odubt we would expect goals as such, but he could fit into our shape and give us an option up front when Wilson or Isak are out injured. Anything on top of that is a bonus.

Chris Wood at less than half the price. 

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when we flip him next season for £30m profit.

I’d be all for selling a £20m player for £50m after a year 

10 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Kuol dosn't even look league 2 standard, benched for a dutch side that was relegated last year

That's fair. For £15M though, I thought our scouts could perhaps find someone with a more prolific profile, even if that's from a different (top) league.

6 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

That's fair. For £15M though, I thought our scouts could perhaps find someone with a more prolific profile, even if that's from a different (top) league.

£15m must be the equivalent of paying £3-4m 20 years ago, like. You don't see many transfer fees for Premier League players under that these days?

4 hours ago, BermyToon said:

£15m is very little these days. When you ask the question how much Shearer would be worth in today’s market? £100m? £120m? You realise just how little that £15m is in modern terms 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

£15m is very little these days. When you ask the question how much Shearer would be worth in today’s market? £100m? £120m? You realise just how little that £15m is in modern terms 

Kieran Maguire did something on football transfer inflation and came up with £200m+

13 hours ago, TRon said:

Exactly. Can come on as an option for 20-25 mins to run hard at defences and cause problems and lessen the load on Isak (and Wilson). Sounds like he can play on the wing too so just generally adds depth.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

So this guy will be Wilsons Padawan 

"Alright Will, welcome to the club. I'll show you around. Here's the physios office, here's the main treatment room, here's the Club Doctor's clinic, here's the rehab room..."

9 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

"Alright Will, welcome to the club. I'll show you around. Here's the physios office, here's the main treatment room, here's the Club Doctor's clinic, here's the rehab room..."

Here's the back of the net

13 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I’d be all for selling a £20m player for £50m after a year 

Especially if that's how we go about keeping Isak.

1 hour ago, arnonel said:

Huge upgrade on Parkinson

If the second half of the friendly today was anything to go by couldn't really argue with that.