Will Osula

Like the look of him a lot.  

Of course he doesn’t have a track record of goals but if he did he wouldn’t be coming here as third choice striker. 

Think he’ll be really useful to the squad. 

Just now, arnonel said:

Kind of player that will add so much more to the team that just goals. Will stretch defenses and create space

Happy to hear that as I know absolutely nowt about him. 

Couple of nice things to hear, proud of where he's from and noticeable he stated the exactly the 'type' of player style we need. Not a goal scorer more a forward player ( like  a João Pedro hopefully). 

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Woop. So he’s primarily a striker that can play on the wings if needed? Great because there’s not a chance Wilson and Isak are staying fit all season.

I think he's 90% a striker. 

Nice, one for the future who should still be able to hold his own at least if he's called upon. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

So Will, why do you think St James Park is the best atmosphere in the world?

"I heard they piped in crowd noise from better fans, such as the mackems. I also read that those flag displays they put on... all fake. Propaganda-Magaganda, even, paid for by fake charity walks. I only came here to expose the truth."

40 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Woop. So he’s primarily a striker that can play on the wings if needed? Great because there’s not a chance Wilson and Isak are staying fit all season.

No need for that RW signing now then.