Longstaff

Murphy

Kelly 

Targett

Krafth

Miley 

Greek Goalie (!) 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Some people saying it’s a Palace leak to encourage other clubs to bid.

But what other clubs would be interested in a 50-60 million CB? Maybe Man U or Liverpool? 

For example, look at VVD when he went to Liverpool from Southampton. Everyone was like oh that’s a crazy fee. I don’t remember how much it was but if us buying Guehi proves to be 70% as good of a signing then yeah great signing. When VVD went it was also a long time ago. 

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Genuinely annoying when something like this comes out and we have makeshift accountants trying to think about PSR/FFP. If you want to talk about it, then think about what Eales is probably also working on with Yasir and the PIF crew and that's the revenue offset to pay for this. Either commercial or sales.

I try not to get bogged down trying to have deep discussions with the balance sheet kings on here but it's about time people look at both parts of the the ledger then. You can spend if you have a plan for the future. It's OK. Let the professionals work. 

Just ENJOY some interesting and exciting transfer news ffs. 

Post of the day this 👍

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Pope
            Guehi   Schar   Burn

Tino               Bruno                Hall

Tonali      Joelinton

Gordon 

Isak

Sho we don't even need a RW

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

24 and about to enter an Eddie Howe coaching setup? No he isn’t [emoji38]

this is it, like. I'm not huge on Guehi, personally. but it's almost a guarantee that he'd improve even further under Howe. so it's more about looking at the raw materials, personality, mentality etc.

which is why I'm relaxed and happy with anybody we end up signing really.

9 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I’m sick of the FFP/PSR shite too. I’m not gonna let that bother me too much and I suggest you all do the same. It’s a problem for later. To show maximum ambition we have to make walk a very thin line. Sometimes big risks means great rewards, sometimes it bites us slightly in the arse eye. But IF we are gonna aim for the top and compete then we have to make minor sacrifices like Minteh for example. See the bigger picture. 

Mostly concentrating on spreadsheets, peak value and not selling Minteh.  SpreadsheetWarriors PSR and MintehLoyal.

4 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Would love this but 60m + is steep and again forces me into saying we can’t cry about FFP and keep shopping in the most expensive market in the world :lol:  

Have we bought that many expensive players from the PL? Gordon I guess.

He's spent the last few days crowing how he's heard there could be something happening, here was his chance to say this was it...but no. :lol:

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have we bought that many expensive players from the PL? Gordon I guess.

The point is buying premier league players who happen to British incurs are certain tax. Spurs paid 35m for Vdv who is on a par with Guehi who obviously will cost much more. We ourselves obviously paid about 30m for Botman as well. 

3 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Here he is

"It is not clear how advanced the negotiations are or what fee has been discussed, though, and the fear at St James’ Park is that others will attempt to hijack the deal."

Journalism.

13 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

But what other clubs would be interested in a 50-60 million CB? Maybe Man U or Liverpool? 

Chelsea are the real obvious ones. Doesn't matter that they have about 36 of them already. 

4 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Here he is

Always going to be the case when you're trying to punch above your weight and show ambition in the transfer market. Just got to embrace it and enjoy the ride

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

For someone who knows fuck all he really likes to run his mouth 

He sure knows how to ruin our transfer news, doesn't he?