Marc Guehi

gdm

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

I do like Guehi. Talented player. But if he costs £40m+… I feel like our super SD could find us better value for money

The logic here is confusing me. If he decides to spend more than 40m on him he could have found someone better value for money but has chosen not to?

7 minutes ago, Chris L said:

he cant help himself trying to put a negative on things 

Imagine going through your whole life with that mindset 

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's spent the last few days crowing how he's heard there could be something happening, here was his chance to say this was it...but no. :lol:

He used that one up on the Sheff utd lad😂

You know what I fear about Luke Edwards? I fear that there’s not gonna be enough pieces of bottle glass in his next glass of wine. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

The logic here is confusing me. If he decides to spend more than 40m on him he could have found someone better value for money but has chosen not to?

I agree. £60m on a center half of Guehis capability, age and potential is a no brainer.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Didn't see this coming :lol: Doesn't he play the same side as Botman?

Botman is left footed and Guehi is right.

Guehi only played on the left for England as Stones holds down that right hand side. Guehi could play either, and is right footed.

Just now, 54 said:

Botman is left footed and Guehi is right.

Yeah, but Guehi currently plays on Botman's side doesn't he? Is Guehi and Botman a good partnership? Neither of them have what Schär has on the ball do they?

60m for a proven domestically, full international who was part of a team that lost in the Euro finals and is 24 years old is pretty fair value. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

60m for a proven domestically, full international who was part of a team that lost in the Euro finals and is 24 years old is pretty fair value. 

I was honestly expecting them to be quoting £80m+

2 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Club would prefer to keep one of their best players shocker

They clearly need lessons is smart selling and par from some posters on here 

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"It is not clear how advanced the negotiations are or what fee has been discussed, though, and the fear at St James’ Park is that others will attempt to hijack the deal."

Journalism.

It is not clear how close Miggys First Goal is to getting into bed with Sydney Sweeney, and the fear at Casa Miggys First Goal is that someone better will attempt to bed Sweeney, and probably succeed. 

An unproven 18 year old CB from France was signed by Man United for 62m euros + 8m euros in add-ons...for context.

Edited by Kanji