Marc Guehi

gdm

Seems to be an amazing human being too. Very humble and down to earth. Can’t underestimate character. Luckily for us it’s very important for EH. 

Ridiculous comment.  We are continually improving in every department.  The onfield players alone are a huge improvement.  It's a brand new team that Eddie has assembled within two years. Incredible in itself.  One of those seasons we were in Europe.  What do SOME of our fans expect?  Go and fuck off and support Man Utd.

4 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

I meant us. 24 and has every reason to believe he’ll be an England regular from here on out. When’s the last time we even came close to a transfer like that? You'd have to go back to Shearer, and we were better then (relative to the rest of the league) and there was the local connection.

Can’t see it at all. 

The last time was two decades ago because of the grim intervening years. We are now a club that serioulsy means to crash the party at the top. Most can see that.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Ridiculous comment.  We are continually improving in every department.  The onfield players alone are a huge improvement.  It's a brand new team that Eddie has assembled within two years. Incredible in itself.  One of those seasons we were in Europe.  What do SOME of our fans expect?  Go and fuck off and support Man Utd.

That was in response to Gdjohnson.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

That was in response to Gdjohnson.  

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

What did gjohnson say that was ridiculous?

Just wondering that:icon_scratch:

42 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

We've a poor history of making a balls up or two or terrible luck the season after qualifying for Champions league...

97/98...bad luck and poor judgement. Losing Shearer, and deciding Barnes, Pearce, and Rush would compensate

01-03...qualifies with Dabizas and O'brien, tries to improve with Woodgate who would have worked if not made of glass, and trying to phase Speed out with Viana. Supposed upgrades that didn't work out

With Eddie, the worst injury crisis in history, and 2 of the main players brought in to improve being banned or injured most of the time

This one.  Ridiculous comments.

This would be one hell of a signing as long as we fill the RW conundrum.  I'd like to see another CM though but that would be the last priority. It is odd if we go 60m on him as I think we have enough at CB so can only assume there is a deal for Lascelles to leave or something. Lascelles is only 30 and he was great last season so really we should be able to command a reasonable fee contract aside.

26 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

I meant us. 24 and has every reason to believe he’ll be an England regular from here on out. When’s the last time we even came close to a transfer like that? You'd have to go back to Shearer, and we were better then (relative to the rest of the league) and there was the local connection.

Can’t see it at all. 

Aye but my point was. Who else is coming in for him this summer?

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

What's ridiculous in there? It's all factual

Negative, negative, negative.  Sick of it.  We are doing great in all departments, we are well run with great people in charge.  We will definitely chase Man City and Arsenal this season.  I just wished that our fan base would stop moaning.  We are progressing MASSIVELY.

25 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

Can’t see it at all. 

He’d be a starter at a team challenging for Europe and on the way up. If he signed for Villa I wouldn’t have bat an eyelid, so I don’t think it would be that weird to have him signing for us.

Can’t see him at City or Arsenal, Man Utd have just bought a CB, Chelsea have bought loads and I suspect Liverpool have other priorities. 

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Negative, negative, negative.  Sick of it.  We are doing great in all departments, we are well run with great people in charge.  We will definitely chase Man City and Arsenal this season.  I just wished that our fan base would stop moaning.  We are progressing MASSIVELY.

😂 I assume this is a joke.

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I think he caveated it with “or bad luck”. I’m very optimistic, but I don’t really see what’s wrong with what he said.