Marc Guehi

gdm

Just now, jack j said:

It needs to be closed out by the next couple of days or it isn't gonna happen I reckon

It sounds like as it often is that it’s down to amount and the payment structure. I agree we probably need to nail it down next week then finalise details but I doubt it’ll get down in a few days.

1 minute ago, Karjala said:

As soon as it goes public, you know another team will come in and sign him instead.

His agent will have done it already and if Palace are keen sellers they’ll have done it too. It was probably one of these two parties that leaked it. 

There’s basically a few days window now for other clubs to come in, whilst NUFC will be saying this bid is on the table for 72 hours (or whatever) to move it along 

Well we know he's not good enough for Liverpool as someone has said on here that he's not good enough to go there. 

However, much clickbait we get fed, it will pale in comparison to the amount of clickbait produced about Liverpool FC.

Millions of column inches were dedicated to Tchouameni (sp?) and Bellingham as dead certs to join Liverpool. As well as Xabi Alonso as their manager. In this clickbait, Alonso is "ex-Liverpool", not someone who won way bigger and shinier cups with other clubs and his country.

There’s a Gordon to Liverpool story everyday as well. Really grating.

Unless he pulls an Everton-style strop, I don’t see how there’s any way Liverpool get him, despite all their confidence. 

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

Be plenty commentators/journalists and fans of other clubs gutted “if” we get this one through. 

You can see the sneering from the Cartel Clubs and their client media.

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

Be plenty commentators/journalists and fans of other clubs gutted “if” we get this one through. 

SSN will be gutted, they have been actively trying to get other clubs to bid for him for a few days now.

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Cartel Cunts creeping about:

Liverpool target Guehi

LIVERPOOL are ready to join the bidding battle for England star Marc Guehi.

New Kop boss Arne Slot is keen to rival ­Newcastle — with Crystal Palace ready to demand £75million for the England centre-back.

Dutchman Slot could also lose Guehi’s Three Lions team-mate Joe Gomez as part of a mega deal to land Magpies forward Anthony Gordon.

Toon have yet to make a formal offer and Liverpool are waiting in the wings to find out the price while trying to avoid an auction.

Guehi, 24, was a standout star for England at Euro 2024 and Palace will have little option but to sell if the right offer comes in.

He has two years left on his deal at Selhurst Park.

I was a bit concerned that someone else would join in, but he kind of lost me when throwing in the whole Gordon Gomez thing. That was just a PSR deadline thing, wasn't it? Seems like the jornous doesn't know (or just chooses to ignore) that.

Edited by Erikse

54 minutes ago, Stottie said:

However, much clickbait we get fed, it will pale in comparison to the amount of clickbait produced about Liverpool FC.

Millions of column inches were dedicated to Tchouameni (sp?) and Bellingham as dead certs to join Liverpool. As well as Xabi Alonso as their manager. In this clickbait, Alonso is "ex-Liverpool", not someone who won way bigger and shinier cups with other clubs and his country.

I can imagine how clickbaiting Liverpool supporters would yield the best results tbh.[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I was a bit concerned that someone else would join in, but he kind of lost me when throwing in the whole Gordon Gomez thing. That was just a PSR deadline thing, wasn't it? Seems like the jornous doesn't know (or just chooses to ignore) that.

Yeah, the article is all over the place. Not buying any of that at all.

5 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Would Spurs come in for him? (Hes a London lad)

Spurs just signed 2 centre halves over the last two windows (van de ven & Dragusin) and they have Emerson Royal & Romero so I doubt it