Marc Guehi

gdm

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Don’t dislike them, just find them to be an absolutely nothing club. Got fuck all to say for themselves other than being like the tenth smallest London club 

Their fans are odd, mind. Self appointed sanctimonious arbiters of good taste in PL football all the while never amounting to anything in their history bar a 3rd place finish in 1991. The way they went on about Pardew, flinging coins at Coloccini, that odious meff TalkCPFC or whatever he's called on the app inspired by a bird, the recent online arrogance because they won a few games at the end of last season. And the games against them are almost always dull as fuck.

Not for me, Jeff.

Gor blimey Parish me old china, that ah kosher barnet or you ‘avin a bubble bowlin’ abaht in a syrup what you got off of Ace Ventura 

My ol’ mans a dustman, knees up muvva Brahhn etc etc 

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Their fans are odd, mind. Self appointed sanctimonious arbiters of good taste in PL football all the while never amounting to anything in their history bar a 3rd place finish in 1991. The way they went on about Pardew, flinging coins at Coloccini, that odious meff TalkCPFC or whatever he's called on the app inspired by a bird, the recent online arrogance because they won a few games at the end of last season. And the games against them are almost always dull as fuck.

Not for me, Jeff.

Don't forget this as well

image.thumb.png.b2db8686c1cede0c5324d0428ba7d668.png

Simon Jordan, Alan Pardew then this fella. Seems to be a Palace ego-spiv-suntan-shinysuit thing going on. An enclave of estate-agentesque flash boys

Love the idea that Richard Masters loves the Saudis and was delighted at our takeover. As though he didn't spend two years on the instructions of the cartel trying to block our takeover.

Edited by Skeletor

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not for me, Jeff.

Tbf the HLTCO guy on Twitter seems absolutely sound and has never spoken of us in a bad way that I’ve heard. One of the few football twitter types I actually bother to listen too

Definitely time to move on if that bid’s been rejected. Go back for him in another window when he’s cheap as chips, especially when Palace’s arse drops this season and they’re in the bottom five by Christmas 

2 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Tbf the HLTCO guy on Twitter seems absolutely sound and has never spoken of us in a bad way that I’ve heard. One of the few football twitter types I actually bother to listen too

Yeah. He seems like a really nice bloke TBF. Perhaps overly nice. Not a cunt like me :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Yeah, I remember him being one of the few from other clubs that acted like a normal person.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Definitely time to move on if that bid’s been rejected. Go back for him in another window when he’s cheap as chips, especially when Palace’s arse drops this season and they’re in the bottom five by Christmas 

I think this is the time to get him..When he's cheaper, that's when you'll get the likes of Liverpool coming in as a long term replacement for Van Dijk, etc. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think this is the time to get him..When he's cheaper, that's when you'll get the likes of Liverpool coming in as a long term replacement for Van Dijk, etc. 

so be it like, we’re not in a financial position to pay over the odds for him unfortunately 

13 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He’s not really coming across as Billy Big Bollocks though, and I’m no fan of Parish at all. He’s in a negotiation, he wants to get as close as he can to the valuation that he wants. He knows he’s not getting £70m, likely not even £60m, but he’s not going to come out and publicly say the deal is done or even close when no deal has been agreed.

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

so be it like, we’re not in a financial position to pay over the odds for him unfortunately 

We'll see if we don't get him. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Two 2 1\2 weeks left, we have been going at this for about 3 weeks. Time to move on if we haven't already have and go for the next target/targets. 

Ah, I never get this. If we're a few million away or whatever from the target we see as the first choice as our long term signing, surely it's worth pursuing? 

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Two 2 1\2 weeks left, we have been going at this for about 3 weeks. Time to move on if we haven't already have and go for the next target/targets. 

Story broke 11 days ago and it was out of nowhere. I'm aware of the urgency of the deadline but...