Marc Guehi

gdm

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not sure who it was but in the crowd someone says to Mitchell Schar will be missing 3 games, wonder if this means we just go all in for Guehi

We have to stick to our valuation, surely. Guehi is not a multi season transformative player like VDV or Rio Ferdinand from what I've noticed. There's more than one CB who could improve the squad in all of world football. I'm sure we'll find one.

6 minutes ago, kocunar said:

Even though we really need a CB right now, I don't understand the valuation.

For this kind of money, we should be buying one of the world's best CBs.

Who’s in that category where they already don’t earn over £200k pw? 

I’m all in on English players, they are top tier but we still have an attraction to over elevating players abroad. 

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I can't even begin to imagine how insufferable Parish will be going forward.

I wouldn't even bother getting in touch again.

Mitchel has dealt with loads of transfers, he’s no mug. If they really want the player they’ll continue to go for him but there’ll be a cut off point for sure. They're hardly going to signal to other clubs they’ll pay whatever the club asks for. 

1 hour ago, Pixelphish said:

65+ 5 looking real cheap right now.

I think Newcastle should have moved on to a second choice target a fortnight ago meself. A very strange saga.

Disregarding the daft cunts here on Mitchell's case, already, there was a point on the coverage when I had a little moment of calm. 

We've had some proper frauds involved with this club over the years. Some rank useless bastards as well. Even some wankers, deliberately, working to undermine us. 

Wor Flags, rightly, offered a consideration to Amanda and Merhdad but they weren't football professionals. 

Shortly after Schar got sent off the camera span to Eales, Mitchell and Bunce. They kna the crack. 

We're in safe hands and they'll either get Guehi or not. 

I trust them regardless. 

Edited by Groundhog63

2 hours ago, kocunar said:

Even though we really need a CB right now, I don't understand the valuation.

For this kind of money, we should be buying one of the world's best CBs.

Kind of made your own point there. He's had a half decent international tournament, so is now seen as one of the best CBs in the world, despite everyone knowing there's obviously better out therd

People vastly underrating Guehi. To me he has everything you want your centre half to have. The only issue is the price and the fact we've been made to look like mugs by Parish so far.

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

People vastly underrating Guehi. To me he has everything you want your centre half to have. The only issue is the price and the fact we've been made to look like mugs by Parish so far.

We look dignified and professional. There's only one mug in this deal.

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

The only update I could find out today was that as far as my contacts know, we haven’t walked away. Guehi is still expecting it to happen. When, I don’t know.

Good enough for me, someone get the Matey.