Marc Guehi

gdm

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Like I say, maybe I don’t watch enough football. And Palace are definitely a club I avoid watching as they are an absolute nothing club on every level. And their home atmosphere is easily the most irritating in the league, which makes the TV experience insufferable, so if they are on the TV I definitely switch the channel. So yeah, it’s not that surprising that I don’t know much about Guehi. :lol: But I still have no recollection of his name being mentioned by anyone I know, before the Euros. I can’t help but get Stephane Guivarch vibes over this one, I’m afraid.

Fair enough, appreciate the honesty :lol:

I actually really want us to sign him now, due to some of the nonsense I've been hearing about this deal.

I've just been sat here watching some twat exclaim that surely Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs step in and make a move, as he is that level of player.

Bloody top 6 Sycophants man. Just so pathetic.

1 minute ago, Max Cherry said:

Palace's private admission but they thought they'd let Keith know :lol:

Mind not once have Palace said that he's not leaving. In fact, it's been pretty obvious from the start that they are willing sellers.... at a price... and boy is there a price.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He was definitely talked about as one of the league's best young defenders. 

Was only a couple of seasons ago everyone was talking about him and Mitchell for the England side.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think we will get a confirmation of deal agreed later on today.

I'm in Majorca, so I'm an hour ahead, I'll let's yous know if I hear owt.

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Will be a cracking bit of business by palace mind, obviously we aren’t keen on Parish but he will have gotten a hell of a fee out of us. 

Parish is doing the right thing by his club, and the fee is justifiable to some extent, from a Palace point of view. Just wish he'd stay off camera, running his mouth about it.

At the end of the day, Palace were smart enough to sign him off Chelsea while everyone else was scratching their arse, and allow him the opportunity to reach the level he has.

Now they get to reap the benefits if someone wants to sign him.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm in Majorca, so I'm an hour ahead, I'll let's yous know if I hear owt.

I was there in June, so I will let you know what the weather is like.

Just now, KaKa said:

Parish is doing the right thing by his club, and the fee is justifiable to some extent, from a Palace point of view. Just wish he'd stay off camera, running his mouth about it.

At the end of the day, Palace were smart enough to sign him off Chelsea while everyone else was scratching their arse, and allow him the opportunity to reach the level he has.

Now they get to reap the benefits if someone wants to sign him.

Spot on. No issues with a club demanding top wedge, in fact I'd encourage it because it causes the Cartel to think twice.

It's just that Parish is an absolute weapon.

Looks more than a bit draft on Palace & Parish if this does end up going through, all the TV time last week and Guehi doing interviews when he clearly wants away.

Edited by KDT

1 minute ago, KDT said:

Looks more than a bit draft on Palace & Parish if this does end up going through, all the TV time last week and Guehi doing interviews when he clearly wants away.

Don't think there's any doubt Parish is a tool and a cowboy, just glad it (hopefully) didn't scupper the deal. And yes, he looks a twat. 

Said last week that media stuff by Guehi was idiotic.