Marc Guehi

gdm

23 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Let me get this straight... Mamarmadashvilli for £26.5m+£4m add-ons and now Chiesa for £10m+£2.5m add-ons... but somehow, Guehi is worth upwards of £70m?! Really? I don't even think Palace are lubing us up on this one.

:dowiespin:

Palace are just not overly fussed about selling him, set what they probably thought was a fee we wouldn't pay and then were probably shocked when we started biting near that fee.

8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Palace are just not overly fussed about selling him, set what they probably thought was a fee we wouldn't pay and then were probably shocked when we started biting near that fee.

You're right in that they don't need to sell him, so obviously we are going to have to pay over the odds to make it happen.

Just now, mattypnufc said:

Pay the money. I don’t care. Can’t be dealing with Kraft as backup RCB for the foreseeable 

Its a huge issue for us at the minute having 2 centre backs who just cannot bring the ball out or pick a pass. Pay the money I agree.

57 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Watching our defenders play hot potato with the ball all I can say is, get him in.

That time where Pope had to boot it out of play in the end.. We look so incredibly uncomfortable trying to play out from the back atm.

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

We already deserve what we get with this one but surely if this doesn't happen today they move on?

N-O has been saying that for weeks now, massive failure from our transfer team IMO

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

We already deserve what we get with this one but surely if this doesn't happen today they move on?

I’m sure we are looking at other targets and getting stuff sorted in parallel. You’d expect to hear something today though. 

I literally don’t know what to think about this one anymore, the idea of him starting v Spurs is absolutely epic but I’m so drained by the whole thing and partly love the idea of us going “fuck yous (Palace)” and throwing a curveball and bringing someone else in.