Marc Guehi

gdm

It's mad. It would be a club record signing and I genuinely couldn't give the first fuck if he signs or not, I gave up on this deal last week. It's mental to think it's still not been resolved about a month after it first broke

Totally ambivalent now but it'll be interesting to see the reaction either way :lol:

Just now, ponsaelius said:

They need to sign two CBs before Friday to let him go. It's simply not happening.

Don't think it's bedwetting or unreasonable to say it's been a complete shambles of a window.

Signed one at the start of the window didn't they?

Go back in a year for half price, I can't see the player been happy as if reported he wants the move signing a new contract.

Try and get next year's centre half target who is probably a young un somewhere,  give him an extra year with out squad and splash out on a winger and Trafford.

Easy this transfer lark.

Just now, MagMal said:

Go back in a year for half price, I can't see the player been happy as if reported he wants the move signing a new contract.

Try and get next year's centre half target who is probably a young un somewhere,  give him an extra year with out squad and splash out on a winger and Trafford.

Easy this transfer lark.

Happy enough to start.

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Being cup tied is not an indicator of whether this deal goes ahead mind. 

I think there’s deserved gripes to be had this window but I didn’t expect this to be the straw for some people [emoji38]

I get what you are saying, but the window closes in less than 3 days. If nothing else it’s an indication a deal isn’t close.