Newcastle United vs. Southampton - 17/08/2024 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Disco

Aye, Murphy to start and score at least 4 goals. Longstaff to play like a professional footballer. Bruno and Big Joe to dominate the midfield with Gordon & Isak making their defence look a bit silly. 
solid at the back too and keeper not having to do much. 

11-0 

Nice comfortable 3-0 lead by 60 mins allowing us to blood some youngsters, ahead of flogging a couple of them for 35-50m each next summer to stave off last minute FPP concerns

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

I hope well see a bit of the Longstaff of 2022/23 season today and his performances last season really were due to him, like so many others, playing through injury.

Other than Botman and Lascelles, do we have any injuries?

Miley. Targett not really back. 

13 minutes ago, TBG said:

I'd like to get ahead of any rumours, and confirm, no, I have not been employed as part of the graphic design team.

Genuinely expected to find Alan Barnes and Sir Bobby in that ‘shop job. It’s either on purpose to look like the ones we’re used to having a laugh at, or unintentionally shit. 😂

22 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Genuinely expected to find Alan Barnes and Sir Bobby in that ‘shop job. It’s either on purpose to look like the ones we’re used to having a laugh at, or unintentionally shit. 😂

The home made feel is the point, I think. 

32 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

If it's the latter then the club needs to sack their graphic designer.

On the front foot from kickoff, press like hell and 1 up in the first 15.

If we don't sit back after that I expect a comfortable 3-0 result, otherwise a tense 2-1 result

I’m not nervous! But my fucking pulse right now ain’t healthy :lol: So damn excited and full of hope. Let’s Get the fucking party started already! Let’s shred them to pieces and get ur season going. 4-0.

Edited by Ikon