Nottingham Forest (3) 1-1 (4) Newcastle United [LC2] (28/08/24)

BlueStar

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

It's repetitive and fucking boring is all. 3 games in and they've all been the same. We haven't even lost a game yet :lol:

TBF, we've been mostly poor away from home for 12 months. It's not just 3 matches. Agree with calling out the usual OTT shite.

Just now, andycap said:

I agree but I mentioned it earlier and it was met with taking your elite player of for a player that has barely scored a goal spiel. 

Then when do we ever do it? Keep running isak into the ground and it’ll bite us in the arse.

Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, just looks like everyone is still not up to speed. Just need to try and grind out results for the meantime.

It’s the exact same squad. Not like they’re having to learn how other players play 

Tonali just looks like he’s never been away. Definitely a starter against Spurs for me. 

I would like to see Gordon on the right with Barnes down that left, still. Maybe give Big Joe a rest with Bruno and hopefully Willock back. 

Just now, ikri said:

Feels like we play well for 10 minutes and then just stop, inviting pressure.  Mad way to play and it clearly doesn't work.

Like watching England 

Just now, gbandit said:

Isak needs subbing, he always fades and he’s not really been on it tonight anyway. Get Osula on

I agree with this. No point in tiring him out for the weekend, see what Osula can do. Can’t do worse than Isak who looks so off it and has taken a knock