Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

6 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

It should be on sky go, depends on your package. It’s in and around the TNT channels, I think.

Aye I looked just there, SkySp+ showing Norwich v Leeds tonight

10 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

Just been looking at betting tomorrow, this might not be as simpler task as you may think, AFC Wimbledon are in some really good form right now.

Are they really though? 

Won one away game in the league so far. Lost at Bromley. Drew 0-0 in their last game at Bradford.

Whilst it’s obviously important Eddie makes sure we aren’t complacent, anything other than a fairly comfortable home win isn’t really acceptable.

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

Can someone keep an eye out for me on telly tonight.

I'll be wearing the recently released originals track suit. 

Just like everyone else then?

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Are they really though? 

Won one away game in the league so far. Lost at Bromley. Drew 0-0 in their last game at Bradford.

Whilst it’s obviously important Eddie makes sure we aren’t complacent, anything other than a fairly comfortable home win isn’t really acceptable.

Liked how you picked out the draw and loss in their last 9.

The rest bare in mind are all wins [emoji38]

Unbeaten in their last 6 with 5 wins, let's ignore that part though?

I do understand we are heavy favourites, but there's no denying they're in a bit of form.

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Liked how you picked out the draw and loss in their last 9.

The rest bare in mind are all wins [emoji38]

Unbeaten in their last 6 with 5 wins, let's ignore that part though?

I do understand we are heavy favourites, but there's no denying they're in a bit of form.

At home they’ve been good, albeit at the level they’re at.

Away they’ve won one league game at Fleetwood at a cup match at Bromley. They are not in good form away from home, again with the caveat they haven’t played too many matches. 

We’ve beaten Spurs at home and drew with Man City. I’d say, even ignoring the respective levels we’re both at, our home form looks stronger than their away form.

1 hour ago, frankpingel said:

Yes

Yes and no. It’s an actual channel that has a main game in it. However it has the red button function, and in apps it has games on it available under the Sky Sports+ banner.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Yes and no. It’s an actual channel that has a main game in it. However it has the red button function, and in apps it has games on it available under the Sky Sports+ banner.

Thanks for explaining fully. I've used it a few times to switch between championship matches this season.

1 hour ago, CallumG6 said:

Osula hat trick, you heard it here first!*

*Cannot be held responsible for failed bets on the above.

£50 on, I'll give you a tenner if it comes through

8 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

I’m going Dubravka, Tino, Krafth, Burn, Hall,  Bruno, Longstaff, Willock, Barnes, Osula, Miggy. Possibly Kelly instead of Hall.

I wonder if he'd go Kelly instead of  Hall but Hall in the middle instead of Bruno. Eddie's done that a couple of times I think. Man City carabou and one of the Japan friendlies.

Am I remembering those right ?

Edited by madras

Just now, Kanji said:

What do we think the attendance will be tonight?

Over 50K - I don't know any season ticket holder not going - people missing out on the final last year has made sure everyone gets their ticket!