Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United: 15/09/24 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

16 hours ago, 54 said:

The starting 11 will be this I reckon:

team?players=280484:Pope,191869:Trippier

I think he will keep Tino at right back for now like. If trippier was gonna be coming straight back into the team it would have been for the spurs game imo. Add in Bruno getting the captaincy as well..

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

No sign of Pope practicing his footwork [emoji38] 

Think that ship has sailed. :lol:

Schär being back should help massively with us progressing the ball from our own third. There were times certainly against Spurs where Pope had the ball under no pressure but was unsure on who to give it to. 2nd half mainly.

7 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I was at that 1990 game posted in the first post when Scott scored as a callow 18 year old, seems like a different lifetime :lol:

Me too. Was it a v late winner ? Header ?  My first experience of Wolves. Bloody awful now but horrific back then

Just now, JLC said:

Me too. Was it a v late winner ? Header ?  My first experience of Wolves. Bloody awful now but horrific back then

Early goal IIRC, first 20 minutes, back post header from a FK. Then we hung on as Bull and Mutch threatened to do what they did at St James'. Think Dillon missed a 1-1, I swear that daft twat could have had 15 goals that season if he could have finished his dinner.

15 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Early goal IIRC, first 20 minutes, back post header from a FK. Then we hung on as Bull and Mutch threatened to do what they did at St James'. Think Dillon missed a 1-1, I swear that daft twat could have had 15 goals that season if he could have finished his dinner.

You've a better memory than me 😀

4 hours ago, Skeletor said:

This is another one of those fixtures that we never seem to perform well in. Fingers crossed tomorrow.

We will win this comfortably 1-3.

Was looking forward to this until about 7pm when the 2 lads I was meant to be going with dropped out. So going myself on the bus now. Sorry this has just really annoyed me. 

Hopefully pick up 3 points and I can forget about the stupid twats.

32 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Was looking forward to this until about 7pm when the 2 lads I was meant to be going with dropped out. So going myself on the bus now. Sorry this has just really annoyed me. 

Hopefully pick up 3 points and I can forget about the stupid twats.

Why they dropped out?

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

1 reckons he's ill, the other lad is his mate so he said he wasn't going either. Brilliant, cheers lads!

Going to spend the day putting a wet cloth on his forehead, and spoon feeding him chicken noddle soup is he?

49 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Going to spend the day putting a wet cloth on his forehead, and spoon feeding him chicken noddle soup is he?

Exactly. Load of shite. 

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

1 reckons he's ill, the other lad is his mate so he said he wasn't going either. Brilliant, cheers lads!

Not my place to so say so apologies, but that’s weird. :lol: