Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Newcastle United (15/09/24) | Reaction: pg 51

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Twats celebrated the Wolves goal. My best mate picked it because it’s close to where he lives, never again.

Definitely never again imo.

Anywhere that's remotely Salford is awful and it's more or less because of the Man Utd contingent in around there. Still remember when we lost 4-1 at Old Trafford in 2017 (when we just came back up) and I was given all sorts of grief, can guarantee that I haven't the same grief from Man City fans.

27 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Twats celebrated the Wolves goal. My best mate picked it because it’s close to where he lives, never again.

Love that we're getting under their skin so much. Fret.

Edited by JUICE690

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

5 out of 7 off the bench. 

Maybe we should start this kid. 

Lot of talk in the match thread about Barnes starting from almost everyone but lets be honest when he has he hasn’t done much. It does seem to work giving him 35-45mins.

He’s certainly gives us another string to our bow going into the final third of games that is for sure…

received_1734860650616563.thumb.jpeg.60a04e73ed089c08e451d85e5dd54457.jpeg

Overreaction of the day.. but not entirely inaccurate!

Glad we are getting the results. Hope we get a bit of luck fitness wise and get that confidence back. The performances will come.but fuck it. If we are winning it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Lot of talk in the match thread about Barnes starting from almost everyone but lets be honest when he has he hasn’t done much. It does seem to work giving him 35-45mins.

He’s certainly gives us another string to our bow going into the final third of games that is for sure…

He started the last game and scored. 

Didn't deserve to be dropped

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

IMG_3523.png.b47e9a4be67489e4e9bb7eafa5dcc274.png

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Is this Staveley greeting the players, I've got a feeling it might be, though not certain 

Nah, it's Tony Toward. 😉

I don’t watch them much but that seems a bit harsh. They had an awful summer window and he achieved way beyond expectations last season. They didn’t play particularly badly today and didn’t deserve to lose