Fulham vs. Newcastle United: 21/09/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, buzza said:

Are you on the wum attack or are you a mackem?

Couple of threads and same lines... Hmmm?

I have my account approved today. I have many things to vent out.

I'm sick of the serial loser and deluded element in the fanbase. Now I have this out my system, I can rest.

Just now, RodrigoRamos said:

I have my account approved today. I have many things to vent out.

I'm sick of the serial loser and deluded element in the fanbase. Now I have this out my system, I can rest.

Just seems a bit negative for first posts, and we have quite enough of them on here already...

Glass full is more endearing for me.

Just now, buzza said:

Just seems a bit negative for first posts, and we have quite enough of them on here already...

Glass full is more endearing for me.

What have I said that was wrong?

Am I not allowed to express a point of view that may be construed as negative because it's bad for morale? Is this the Soviet Union?

I want the club to reach it's potential and I think the fans need to demand more. We should be beyond the stage of "just happy to have ambitious owners again".

I say this as a Spanish man from Madrid who knows all about winning.

Newcastle United is a serial loser club with weak mentality. Prove me wrong.

Example:

Losing to Man Utd in the LC final was seen as an achievement despite that it was against an atrocious Man Utd side

Everyone happy with the CL performance because we pumped a PSG team who didn't play a midfield that night.

7 minutes ago, buzza said:

P.S. Which la liga team do you support? And where are you from in spain?

Bienvenido al foro!

Real Madrid and Todelo. I like Newcastle because of the movie Goal. It's amazing!

Gracias, prometo que seré más positivo ahora!

jesus christ I completely forgot that mitrovic got sold into saudi last year by this lot :lol: was lowkey looking forward to the windowlickers insisting we never should have sold him in the first place.

8 minutes ago, RodrigoRamos said:

Am I not allowed to express a point of view that may be construed as negative because it's bad for morale? Is this the Soviet Union?

I want the club to reach it's potential and I think the fans need to demand more. We should be beyond the stage of "just happy to have ambitious owners again".

Example:

Losing to Man Utd in the LC final was seen as an achievement despite that it was against an atrocious Man Utd side

Everyone happy with the CL performance because we pumped a PSG team who didn't play a midfield that night.

We should do whatever the fuck we want actually. 

Judging by your post, "fans" like you are a plague on football and you'd be better off joining the rest of the insufferable wankers that "support" Real Madrid. Following what someone like you thinks we should be doing sounds like hell.

What a fucking arsehole :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, RodrigoRamos said:

Real Madrid and Todelo. I like Newcastle because of the movie Goal. It's amazing!

You really are a wum, not sure if intended. 

3 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

Example:

I say this as a Warriors fan who knows all about winning. This is a spectacularly idiotic statement that rises well above most of the recent idiotic statements on this forum, and a pretty solid example for hoping AI causes our extinction.  We support teams that have won. We had nothing to do with them winning. I really hope you are a WUM.

I predict a lousy 1-1 draw and a terrible performance for 70 minutes until Howe brings on the actual footballers to bail him out and paper over the cracks.

Football Inspect GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

The losers in our fanbase will then be waxing lyrical about how a point at Craven Cottage is a good result, we're still unbeaten and telling us to be grateful Steve Bruce isn't the manager anymore or something idk

Angry Eyes GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

image.png.33e407577f461888d803d5608135ae9c.png

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

image.png.90ca51f3ed4c7872334a39f45efa975a.png

Keiran Lee Yes GIF

image.png.9fbcc95cf7b47085004c54ad05f60a8b.png

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

Football Inspect GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

Angry Eyes GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

image.png.33e407577f461888d803d5608135ae9c.png

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

image.png.90ca51f3ed4c7872334a39f45efa975a.png

Keiran Lee Yes GIF

image.png.9fbcc95cf7b47085004c54ad05f60a8b.png

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

Nothing better than witnessing a fellow GIF connoisseur, I salute you telling your story with nothing else than prime giffage :icon_salut:

tenor.gif

Evidently saw a headline how technically we're the "richest club in the world" and thought he'd pop in and give advice on how to become a winner.

Isn't it funny we've had fans from around the globe, America etc who stuck by us through our shittest/toughest era and can now enjoy light at the end of the tunnel - then you have this absolute wanker who knows nothing about our history and how close this club was to going into complete mediocrity abyss by past ownerships. He's already having a pop at Eddie I see.

9 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

Example:

Listen up, this is a Spanish guy. From Madrid. He knows about winning.

Or at least living vicariously through football teams that win. Which is exactly the same thing. 

Edit - and by the way, nobody saw losing the Final as an achievement. Getting to the final, yes. But not losing it.

Edited by Keegans Export

I predict a lousy 1-1 draw and a terrible performance for 70 minutes until Howe brings on the actual footballers to bail him out and paper over the cracks.

The losers in our fanbase will then be waxing lyrical about how a point at Craven Cottage is a good result, we're still unbeaten and telling us to be grateful Steve Bruce isn't the manager anymore or something idk

I predict our season starts to look a lot better from today and we start clicking in possession. I also predict that you stop posting as soon as we have an upturn in form but then periodically return at points when there’s any type of setback

Yours sincerely,

a serial loser 

If you're gonna pretend to be Spanish, maybe don't use phrasing like this :lol:

I get that you want Newcastle to be a powerhouse and the best club in the world, feared by all, selling shirts for fun in a tiny village in Peru, trouncing Real Madrid 4-2 in the Club world cup final. Me too mate, me too.

BUT. For a club, hammered by PSR, relegated twice in the last reign of ownership and literally fighting for our lives 2 seasons ago, I'd like to think we've made some pretty good headway in reaching a LC final and qualifying for the CL.

If that makes me a loser fan and having a weak mentality then you'll have to forgive me and most of us. We've been used to dross for years and overcoming trauma takes time. 

Rome wasn't built in a day and all that...

P.S. it's all gonna be OK