Purely Belter (2000)

Guest kinaldo

Only football related film I've enjoyed is this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Firm_(1989_film)

It was remade awfully in 2009 which highlights the many changes in football supporters tastes and cinema goers in general over that timespan. All for the worse.

If you've never seen it I'd highly recommend A Captain's Tale with Tim Healy & Dennis Waterman. :thup:

Only football related film I've enjoyed is this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Firm_(1989_film)

It was remade awfully in 2009 which highlights the many changes in football supporters tastes and cinema goers in general over that timespan. All for the worse.

If you've never seen it I'd highly recommend A Captain's Tale with Tim Healy & Dennis Waterman. :thup:

And Bostock's Cup :thup:

Tim Healy too.

Won't hear bad word said about Jimmy Grimble

Someone at the pub the other week spent about an hour recommending this after we got chatting about football films and I said I'd never seen it. :lol: Had totally forgotten about that until now.

Does any one remember that film where Danny dyer marries a yank and takes her to Portugal on their honey moon when the euros are on, and he pretends it's pure coincidence and he knew nothing about it but he actually bought tickets to all 3 group games and he is trying to find ways to sneak to the matches ? Aha watched that again on RTE I think it was during the 2010 World Cup lol can't remember much about it other than it was pretty dreadful lol

there was one with sean bean in called when Saturday comes

rags to premier league centre forward for local club scoring last minute goal in the belting down rain at the end he used to stand at as a bairn cinematic usual..........

he couldn't of done it on a cold night in stoke ah tell thee

good sunday afternoon film though