Darren Bent Available

gdm

It all depends on that how much money Charlton would want for him :confused:

After hearing Pardew interview they will want more than 8m which we dont have or if we have we cant afford to spend on one player

Guest kingdawson

Its a well known fact that Barry is a spurs fan and if the money is right im pretty sure you'd accept regardless of Lerner's millions.

Billions, not millions.

And where do you get this from? Did a 12 year old post it on gg? You truly are a fool. If Barry were to leave us at some point, it certainly wouldn't be to the fourth biggest club in London

And as for Defoe, you can keep him. Runs around a lot, doesn't score enough. All fart and no shit. Much like your supporters.

Shame other villa fans dont agree with you. The orgy fiesta they were having about Defoe signing was truley hilarious stuff.

Defoe stats

spurs- 91 starts 50 goals

spammers - 72 starts 41 goals

bournmouth 29 starts 19 goals

Yeah your right he dosent score that much :roll:, you lot should stick to your deadley, free scoring strike force of Milan Baros, Chris bloody Sutton, Luke Moore and the own goal, penalty missing expert Angel.

But he's never scored more than 13 goals in any Premiership season.

You can't dress it up by saying goals from starts either, as I'm sure some of the goals you've included would have been scored when he's came off the bench.

Add 36 substitute appearances for spurs, 33 for spammers and 2 for Bournmouth. Still a great record whatever way you decide to look at it. Bit rich of a Villa fan to go on about other teams strikers "not scoring enough goals" dont you think?

Not really. If you're linked with someone who would probably cost in excess of £10m, I think you'ore justified to say you can keep him, regardless of whether or not he's better than what you have. If we were being linked with King for £20m I'd say the same thing, even though I think he's a very good player.

But the stats show that he does score enough. If that annoying villa fan stated that he didnt want him because he dosent rate him (or another similiar reason) then fair enough.

Its a well known fact that Barry is a spurs fan and if the money is right im pretty sure you'd accept regardless of Lerner's millions.

Billions, not millions.

And where do you get this from? Did a 12 year old post it on gg? You truly are a fool. If Barry were to leave us at some point, it certainly wouldn't be to the fourth biggest club in London

And as for Defoe, you can keep him. Runs around a lot, doesn't score enough. All fart and no shit. Much like your supporters.

Shame other villa fans dont agree with you. The orgy fiesta they were having about Defoe signing was truley hilarious stuff.

Defoe stats

Yeah your right he dosent score that much :roll:, you lot should stick to your deadley, free scoring strike force of Milan Baros, Chris bloody Sutton, Luke Moore and the own goal, penalty missing expert Angel.

You can't dress it up by saying goals from starts either, as I'm sure some of the goals you've included would have been scored when he's came off the bench.

Add 36 substitute appearances for spurs, 33 for spammers and 2 for Bournmouth. Still a great record whatever way you decide to look at it. Bit rich of a Villa fan to go on about other teams strikers "not scoring enough goals" dont you think?

Not really. If you're linked with someone who would probably cost in excess of £10m, I think you'ore justified to say you can keep him, regardless of whether or not he's better than what you have. If we were being linked with King for £20m I'd say the same thing, even though I think he's a very good player.

But the stats show that he does score enough. If that annoying villa fan stated that he didnt want him because he dosent rate him (or another similiar reason) then fair enough.

The stats show he has a decent scoring record. Never scoring more than 13 in a premiership season isn't that exciting tbh. I'd say that he probably doesn't score enough for the money he'd cost were anyone to buy him tomorrow.

A player who will cost £9-10m when we need bodies, a player SBR went for numerous times for peanuts but the deal didn't come off,  has had one good season in the EPL, and is injured for 5 weeks.

When is he coming?

:roll:

Billions, not millions.

Defoe stats

Top strikers will always be judged on how many they score in the league, Defoe averages a league goal every 3.39 games, that isn't the stats of someone who scores enough IMO.

Billions, not millions.

Defoe stats

Seems ok to me. Unlike yourself.

I know our strikers are woeful, you numbskull, i was talking about Defoe not being prolific because we are being linked with him.

Guest kingdawson

I know our strikers are woeful, you numbskull, i was talking about Defoe not being prolific because we are being linked with him.

woeful is an understatement. Tbh Birmingham city have a better batch of strikers then you.

Jerome, Bendtner, Mcsheffery, campbell >>>>>>>>>> Baros, sutton, moore and own goal.

woeful is an understatement. Tbh Birmingham city have a better batch of strikers then you.

Jerome, Bendtner, Mcsheffery, campbell >>>>>>>>>> Baros, sutton, moore and own goal.

Mate, telling a Villa fan that we have a striker problem is like telling a Toon fan they're sometimes a bit dodgy at the back.

Although you're pushing it to say that Campbell is better than anyone we have. And Moore is an excellent, highly promising player, he's injured. And Bendtner is only on loan from Arsenal.

Guest kingdawson

Mate, telling a Villa fan that we have a striker problem is like telling a Toon fan they're sometimes a bit dodgy at the back.

Although you're pushing it to say that Campbell is better than anyone we have. And Moore is an excellent, highly promising player, he's injured. And Bendtner is only on loan from Arsenal.

I was comparing them as a group and how long have villa fans been describing Moore as a "promising player"?? same was said for hes brother who has now ended up playing a bit part role for Queens park rangers.

I would break it down like this:

Bendtner >>>>>>>>>>>>> Baros

Mcsheffery >>>>>>>>>>>> own goal

Jerome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moore

Campbell = chris 'bloody' Sutton

I was comparing them as a group and how long have villa fans been describing Moore as a "promising player"??

Luke Moore is 20 years old, mate, get a grip ffs. You seem to have managed to entirely missed the point. I was pointing out that Defoe is not nearly prolific or not for the money mentioned for him, which has precisely nothing to do with Spurs having better strikers than Villa, or Villa's options up front being shite.

Which in turn has nothing to do with Newcastle, so stop your irrelevant whining and leave them to it.

Guest kingdawson

I was comparing them as a group and how long have villa fans been describing Moore as a "promising player"??

Luke Moore is 20 years old, mate, get a grip ffs. You seem to have managed to entirely missed the point. I was pointing out that Defoe is not nearly prolific or not for the money mentioned for him, which has precisely nothing to do with Spurs having better strikers than Villa.

Which in turn has nothing to do with Newcastle, so stop your irrelevant whining and leave them to it.

You really are a brown-nosing loser. If you look back, you were the one that replied to my post first. In future if you dont want a discussion dont quote my posts. Now be gone.

Dawson, you might be getting confused with the Moore's, Villa had Stefan Moore for ages and he was meant to be promising, but when he turned out shit they moved on to Luke Moore being promising - which he is, in all fairness, he has more Premiership hat tricks than you do.

Dawson, you might be getting confused with the Moore's, Villa had Stefan Moore for ages and he was meant to be promising, but when he turned out shit they moved on to Luke Moore being promising - which he is, in all fairness, he has more Premiership hat tricks than you do.

Stefan Moore is Luke Moore's brother. Kingdawson thinks that as Stefan Moore didn't make it, that makes his brother shite as well.

Guest kingdawson

Stefan Moore is Luke Moore's brother. Kingdawson thinks that as Stefan Moore didn't make it, that makes his brother shite as well.

No im just saying that villa fans were going on about Steffen being the best thing since slice bread yet he ended up shite and you lot havent apparantly learnt from your mistakes and are now bigging up luke who will probably be sold of to bradford come the beginning of next season.

No im just saying that villa fans were going on about Steffen being the best thing since slice bread yet he ended up shite and you lot havent apparantly learnt from your mistakes and are now bigging up luke who will probably be sold of to bradford come the beginning of next season.

Excellent puerile line of reasoning there. Don't bother replying, you're clearly on a wind-up mission.

Guest kingdawson

No im speaking the truth. I honestly beleive Birmingham city have a better batch of strikers than you and i also feel that Luke Moore is not gonna make it at your club much like you beleive were the 4th biggest club in London. Take the criticsm on the chin brown-nose

Skirgey, Skirgey, Skirgey...  :roll: yes.

Then why on earth would anyone want to pay decent money for him ?

just do not understand the way this works, I do not even rate him that highley anyway, hope to fk we do not waste money on him!!

Well i guess Charlton's thinking (which is a gamble) is if he was fit he wouldnt be for sale.

So clubs interested have a chance to get him now or not at all.

With him being out up to five weeks and them desperately needing him, they would be better off getting good money for him now and buying in a couple of players that can help them out as soon as possible to avoid relegation.

Which clubs would buy an injured player Spurs certainly would, It didnt stop them with Malbranque, didnt real buy woodgate amidst an injury?

If our situation wasnt so desperate I think we would aswell, maybe we still will. If he stays comes back and has a blinder there will be a few clubs that might get him now that wont be able to in the summer.

Alternatively the gamble is they get relegated because they cant bring anyone in to cover him then have to sell him in the summer anyway.