Newcastle 3 - 1 Aston Villa - Post match thoughts

Dave

Guest YankeeGeordie

my post match thought is that everyone is overly anal on the txt speak complaints.

Erm...because it's incredibly annoying?

If you're using a a device ill-suited to communicating in written language (mobile), txt speak makes sense, insamuch as it's possible to make sense trying to use a voice device for text messaging.

On this forum, with a keyboard in front of you, it makes no sense to use txt speak, must take more effort to type that way, and certainly takes a lot more effort to understand.  

I think Martins had a good game today...He's looking better in general play than before..Glad to get 3 points, Cant believe how nervous the team looked, especially in the last part of the first half. Carew was good i think.

Sibierski scored a goal but i think the play goes too slow with him and the ball

Guest nufc 4 life

Bit of a strange one. Outplayer for a large majority of the game but still won comfortably.

If we want to do anything this season we have to improve quickly...

Oh and regarding the text talk 'tards. Do you speak English? Have you undergone any form of education? Well I do and I don't expect to have solve a fucking code to read a post, it's not a text, don't do it...

yes i have had a very good education thank you very much did you go to a grammar school, no ok then so don't start trying to bring education into this, why are some people picky bumholes

Bit of a strange one. Outplayer for a large majority of the game but still won comfortably.

Oh and regarding the text talk 'tards. Do you speak English? Have you undergone any form of education? Well I do and I don't expect to have solve a fucking code to read a post, it's not a text, don't do it...

Irony, or satire?

my post match thought is that everyone is overly anal on the txt speak complaints.

If you're using a a device ill-suited to communicating in written language (mobile), txt speak makes sense, insamuch as it's possible to make sense trying to use a voice device for text messaging.

On this forum, with a keyboard in front of you, it makes no sense to use txt speak, must take more effort to type that way, and certainly takes a lot more effort to understand. 

his text speak wasn't that ott so who cares? i saw plenty of vowels, I could read it with no great trouble... complaining because it is hard to read is fine, but it seems most complaints are made because of the rule being there in the first place.

(p.s., sometimes i access NO on my phone, am i allowed to use txt speak then?)

Martins' general play and passing were top class today. Completely different to his normal performances. Big improvement imo, hope its lasting.

I agree 110% ...much better than many other games...

Sounded like their threat all but disappeared when Carew went off. Our shitness on set pieces is worrying.

Ahhhh but the 6'4 frame of Gooch will be a massive help to us when defending from set pieces... *Hopes*

Irony, or satire?

A SPELLING MISTAKE? HANG HIM!

Guest nufc 4 life

a little hypocritical don't you think if others are going to be picky then so will i

Guest Bellers

yes i have had a very good education thank you very much did you go to a grammar school, no ok then so don't start trying to bring education into this, why are some people picky bumholes

Complaining about grammer and you haven't even used a capital letter?! Jesus wept at least my posts are legable...

his text speak wasn't that ott so who cares? i saw plenty of vowels, I could read it with no great trouble... complaining because it is hard to read is fine, but it seems most complaints are made because of the rule being there in the first place.

(p.s., sometimes i access NO on my phone, am i allowed to use txt speak then?)

Tbf... It would take alot less effort for people to just skip the post if it causes them that many problems. Far easier to do than write out a reply.

Guest Bellers

Irony, or satire?

A SPELLING MISTAKE? HANG HIM!

A miss of the space bar to be honest...

;)

:lol: Nufc4life you're such a tit mate. ;)

Absolutely ecstatic to get those three points. We might have played shit, i didn't see the match, but to win 3-1 while playing badly - with our defense - that's pretty impressive is it not?

9th place. We've GOT to push on from here.