Newcastle 3 - 1 Aston Villa - Post match thoughts

Dave

TT i didn't see you post in the match thread did you miss it or something?

???

I had a pop in, but i was nursing a 6 month old to sleep so really couldn't comment much.

A bed and am a free man for 2nite (at least)

sorry didn't see you, but glad the little one comes first lol

So is the little one, my eardrums and the neighbours.

Enjoying a couple of cans now though  O0

lol glad to hear it everyone deserves a rest even if that rest comes at 22:00

10pm means nowt to a 6month old.  :crazy2:

lol yup neither do the terms i have to work for a living, and how old am i going to be before i stop being your slave

I've given up on life, 'nothing really matters, anything at all, nothing really matters, nothing really matters tooooooooo meeeeeeeeee.........'

not a quote from Queen's Bohemiam Rhapsody is it lol

TBH, my brain is that fried (we got his 1st tooth trough this week, great shit, honestly, day to mark down as a keeper etc) all i can think of before i shut down, it felt appropriate.

Guest nufc 4 life

Now, now ladies it's not a social club...

Joking, I'm not that twat-esque  ;)

you sure

Do you want me to start whinging about capital letters again?

told you, but seriously now no i don't lol

Guest nufc 4 life

???

I had a pop in, but i was nursing a 6 month old to sleep so really couldn't comment much.

lol yup neither do the terms i have to work for a living, and how old am i going to be before i stop being your slave

I've given up on life, 'nothing really matters, anything at all, nothing really matters, nothing really matters tooooooooo meeeeeeeeee.........'

TBH, my brain is that fried (we got his 1st tooth trough this week, great shit, honestly, day to mark down as a keeper etc) all i can think of before i shut down, it felt appropriate.

that was some random shit right there lol didn't understand a word other than your 6 month old child has started teething is that right lol

???

that was some random shit right there lol didn't understand a word other than your 6 month old child has started teething is that right lol

:lol:

He started teething about 2 months ago, but all that dribbling and gnawing has finally produced a tooth, which at first he was delighted with, but now is so fuking gutted he must tell the world and anyone within 95miles with ears about.

Am tired, really fuking tired, today has been hard. When do they become 16?  O0

Guest Bellers

???

He started teething about 2 months ago, but all that dribbling and gnawing has finally produced a tooth, which at first he was delighted with, but now is so fuking gutted he must tell the world and anyone within 95miles with ears about.

When they start throwing strops and become really spotty...

O0

Just in from the game and I'd like to thank Martin O'Neill for taking off John Carew and thus ensuring we won...tactical masterstroke. Lucky win imo but something to build on. Defence was distinctly shaky and Huntington needs to be dropped asap. Martins was superb tonight with his link up play and holding up. Hope Butt isnt out too long as the midfield was non existant after he went off.

Cheers Martin. :uglystupid2:

Anyone who thought Bramble deserved a "7" and was "Solid" must see their respective optician to get their cataryx removed ... he was again shocking ... can't wait to see gooch ... he could not be any worse... the kid is a liability

???

O0

Must be better than this?

More expensive i understand that, but at sometime they must chill the fuk out? no?

Guest Bellers

John Carew picked up an injury...

Himself and young looked very assured together and will score plenty of goals in games to come, very impressed...

Guest Bellers

???

O0

Must be better than this?

More expensive i understand that, but at sometime they must chill the fuk out? no?

I wouldn't know mate, but they say you should make the most of it while they're young (trying not to sound like Jacko here)...

You're full of shit mate.

Bad peformence today,but its the result that matters..

My Ratings:

Harper 8- Kept us in it with a couple of fantastic saves from Carew and Young,Didnt miss Given today

Huntington 6-lacked conentration,Average peformence

Bramble 7- Good game,looked Solid,would still try Gooch over him

Taylor 7-Our best defender today

Carr 6- Poor

Carr and Huntington both got sixes, yet you've worded it that Hunty's performance was actually better than Carr's?

Parker 7- Good peformence,not as solid as he used to be

Butt 6- Played well but got injured in the first half

Milner 8- MOTM,a quick goal and an assist and a very good peformence throw out the match

Duff 7- Was poor the whole 90 min,but he played a huge part in the Sibreski goal

Martins 7- Still can't understand why he was chosen as the sponsers MOTM,didnt have the best of games today

Didn't have the best of games, yet gets a seven?

Dyer 7-Well taken header for the goal,didnt do alot besides that

Subs:

Sibreski 7- Nice touchs,glad to see him score like he said he will do  8)

Overall team peformence 7 Team performance a seven, yet you say previously that it was a 'bad performance'...?

Total tripe, mate.

7= Average/not good yet not bad

Fixed carr's,was going to give him a 5,my bad

Anyone who thought Bramble deserved a "7" and was "Solid" must see their respective optician to get their cataryx removed ... he was again shocking ... can't wait to see gooch ... he could not be any worse... the kid is a liability

Titus didnt play for a long time so i expected to be a lot worse ;)

I think he didnt make some fatal mistakes like he love to do so good game from him ;D

Himself and young looked very assured together and will score plenty of goals in games to come, very impressed...

TBH I can live with this result (which in now way reflected the game, imho) for the positives we can take from it. We were unlucky to get nothing, but as you said Carew and Young looked excellent.

Milner is fucking quality. I can't believe there are muppets on here who moan about him.

Just wish Milner had some pace, then he'd be far more dangerous.

He makes up for it by creating space for himself. I thought he was your best player by far, and I wish we'd got him in the summer window.

Can't help but wish the lad well, though. He always gave 110 percent for us, and you can't knock what he has done since the shabby treatment of the last day of the last window.

He's only going to get better, too  O0

TBH I can live with this result (which in now way reflected the game, imho) for the positives we can take from it. We were unlucky to get nothing, but as you said Carew and Young looked excellent.

Milner is fucking quality. I can't believe there are muppets on here who moan about him.

this

He makes up for it by creating space for himself. I thought he was your best player by far, and I wish we'd got him in the summer window.

Can't help but wish the lad well, though. He always gave 110 percent for us, and you can't knock what he has done since the shabby treatment of the last day of the last window.

Touché, especially the bit in bold.

Touche'? I'm bigging him up, and you've got to say, a lot of players would have just got into a strop after what happened, he didn't though. Fair play to him.

EDIT and by muppets, I didnt mean what you said about his pace, I mean the people on here who seem to slag him endlessly.

Milner is dangerous when receiving the ball while he's running, he's a smart player. When the team plays with movement and quick effective passing he can be really dangerous when coming in with "some" speed. He isn't that good when he gets the ball and is standing still, but who is that? except the REALLY good players who can by standing still starting to create something dangerous.

When he comes forward with some movement he's really hard to defend against because he can both go along the line and cutting in like today when he scored his goal.

Touche'? I'm bigging him up, and you've got to say, a lot of players would have just got into a strop after what happened, he didn't though. Fair play to him.

EDIT and by muppets, I didnt mean what you said about his pace, I mean the people on here who seem to slag him endlessly.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=touch%E9

;)

He had  good game today though (granted I've only seen the first half of Football First so far) but it's always like that, when he pulls it off he's great when he doesnt he's frustrating and infuriating.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=touch%E9

;)

Ah, apols. I was taking it at the playground, "oooh, get you!" meaning.

:thup: