Newcastle 3 - 1 Aston Villa - Post match thoughts

Dave

Guest nufc 4 life

Bit of a strange one. Outplayer for a large majority of the game but still won comfortably.

If we want to do anything this season we have to improve quickly...

Oh and regarding the text talk 'tards. Do you speak English? Have you undergone any form of education? Well I do and I don't expect to have solve a fucking code to read a post, it's not a text, don't do it...

Irony, or satire?

A SPELLING MISTAKE? HANG HIM!

lol

my post match thought is that everyone is overly anal on the txt speak complaints.

Erm...because it's incredibly annoying?

If you're using a a device ill-suited to communicating in written language (mobile), txt speak makes sense, insamuch as it's possible to make sense trying to use a voice device for text messaging.

On this forum, with a keyboard in front of you, it makes no sense to use txt speak, must take more effort to type that way, and certainly takes a lot more effort to understand. 

his text speak wasn't that ott so who cares? i saw plenty of vowels, I could read it with no great trouble... complaining because it is hard to read is fine, but it seems most complaints are made because of the rule being there in the first place.

(p.s., sometimes i access NO on my phone, am i allowed to use txt speak then?)

Tbf... People could it would take alot less effort for people to just skip the post if it causes them that many problems. Far easier to do than write out a reply.

and agreed very fair point

9th is soooooooo good

Sad, tbh. I can't believe things have gotten so bad that we're celebrating being in 9th place.

where would you presume we would be this season?....great supporter you are

Guest nufc 4 life

LOLZ FUKIN MINT GAME LADZ WEL DUN!!!

you see what i am trying to say with others starting or refueling the argument and i never used text speak that badly

9th is soooooooo good

Sad, tbh. I can't believe things have gotten so bad that we're celebrating being in 9th place.

You apparently didn't understand my post I take it.

Bad peformence today,but its the result that matters..

My Ratings:

Harper 8- Kept us in it with a couple of fantastic saves from Carew and Young,Didnt miss Given today

Huntington 6-lacked conentration,Average peformence

Bramble 7- Good game,looked Solid,would still try Gooch over him

Taylor 7-Our best defender today

Carr 5 - Poor

Parker 7- Good peformence,not as solid as he used to be

Butt 6- Played well but got injured in the first half

Milner 8- MOTM,a quick goal and an assist and a very good peformence throw out the match

Duff 7- Was poor the whole 90 min,but he played a huge part in the Sibreski goal

Martins 7- Still can't understand why he was chosen as the sponsers MOTM,didnt have the best of games today

Dyer 7-Well taken header for the goal,didnt do alot besides that

Subs:

Sibreski 7- Nice touchs,glad to see him score like he said he will do  8)

Overall team peformence 7- We got lucky today,Villa missed alot of chances today and we couldve easily ended on the losing side,but we managed to hold on and take all the 3 points

my post match thought is that everyone is overly anal on the txt speak complaints.

If you're using a a device ill-suited to communicating in written language (mobile), txt speak makes sense, insamuch as it's possible to make sense trying to use a voice device for text messaging.

On this forum, with a keyboard in front of you, it makes no sense to use txt speak, must take more effort to type that way, and certainly takes a lot more effort to understand. 

a little hypocritical don't you think if others are going to be picky then so will i

No that's just you again. It's an accepted exception, by definition it's "txt" speak.

Guest nufc 4 life

Bad peformence today,but its the result that matters..

My Ratings:

Harper 8- Kept us in it with a couple of fantastic saves from Carew and Young,Didnt miss Given today

Huntington 6-lacked conentration,Average peformence

Bramble 7- Good game,looked Solid,would still try Gooch over him

Taylor 7-Our best defender today

Carr 6- Poor

Parker 7- Good peformence,not as solid as he used to be

Butt 6- Played well but got injured in the first half

Milner 8- MOTM,a quick goal and an assist and a very good peformence throw out the match

Duff 7- Was poor the whole 90 min,but he played a huge part in the Sibreski goal

Martins 7- Still can't understand why he was chosen as the sponsers MOTM,didnt have the best of games today

Dyer 7-Well taken header for the goal,didnt do alot besides that

Subs:

Sibreski 7- Nice touchs,glad to see him score like he said he will do  8)

Overall team peformence 7- We got lucky today,Villa missed alot of chances today and we couldve easily ended on the losing side,but we managed to hold on and take all the 3 points

parker was given the commentators MOTM

Guest nufc 4 life

a little hypocritical don't you think if others are going to be picky then so will i

No that's just you again. It's an accepted exception, by definition it's "txt" speak.

the argument is over...

Guest TampaToon

anybody know why martins was given the sponsors' man of the match honors? tuned into the .co.uk audio commentary in the second half, barely heard his name mentioned....

9th is soooooooo good

You apparently didn't understand my post I take it.

ok i know where your coming from......sorry mate...but now you must understand my post...im just glad the relegation battle will not incude us....and yes your right we are sad for being thrilled with 9th