Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

Ah nah, I love that.

It's bullshit man, you've just scored a goal, it's the best feeling you can have in football and you're being all 'respectful'. Just celebrate and enjoy the moment, instead of being all dramatic and trying to make a point.

Imagine scoring against Newcastle.

I'd go f***ing mental. :lol:

I cannot understand that.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Players that just celebrate with a mild jog with one hand in the air. Best feeling in the world man ffs put some more invention and excitement in to your celebration!

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/may2009/4/4/alan-shearer-900557071.jpg

You serious pal?

One of the only times I saw him go a bit f***ing mental was when he scored against us for Blackburn. :lol:

He done a bit of a Usain Bolt celebration and a Klinnsman when he returned to Blackburn.

I don't think there's a sentence in the English language that enrages more than: "it's just a game".

I only half-heard a radio bulletin today and actually thought it was something along the lines of "Pardew expects Ba to be sold in January" (tbh, it fucking well could've been exactly that) and i lost my shit. Tosser sat next to me laughed his head off, patted me on the face and trotted out the aforementioned bullshit. Was seething.

I don't think there's a sentence in the English language that enrages more than: "it's just a game".

I only half-heard a radio bulletin today and actually thought it was something along the lines of "Pardew expects Ba to be sold in January" (tbh, it f***ing well could've been exactly that) and i lost my s***. Tosser sat next to me laughed his head off, patted me on the face and trotted out the aforementioned bullshit. Was seething.

should have slapped the cunt before he had the chance to say it

Guest GeordieBatistuta

When we're refered to as 'Newcastle FC'

Literally never heard that, not even once.

I've noticed it in the foreign press mostly. There's also some turgid blogs that style it like that. Awful.

Guest pintofscottsellers

When people still call Shola a donkey, heard it loads of times tonight in the bar, he's been really effective for us lately, really pissed me off.

When people still call Shola a donkey, heard it loads of times tonight in the bar, he's been really effective for us lately, really pissed me off.

Definitely. Also when they look at their mates after they have said it for some sort of approval, cunts.

Guest pintofscottsellers

When people still call Shola a donkey, heard it loads of times tonight in the bar, he's been really effective for us lately, really p*ssed me off.

Definitely. Also when they look at their mates after they have said it for some sort of approval, c***s.

Aye literally every time Shola touched the ball, there was a group of blokes mocking him, they even mocked Sammy when he came on, proper bellends.

Playing for the draw in the last 10 minutes or so of a game.  Really infuriates me.

Was jumping up and down screaming at the telly when Elliot was just standing bouncing the ball tonight :lol:

If there's 5/10 minutes to go and it's level, go for it I say. Football is a winning game.

Tottenham's 0-0 draw is currently breaking news on the BBC news page ticker. Liverpool's result is second and then....something about the banks economic recovery.

Scroll down and....

http://i46.tinypic.com/35jwcy1.jpg

Nothing.

:okay: Are we playing tomorrow?

I only half-heard a radio bulletin today and actually thought it was something along the lines of "Pardew expects Ba to be sold in January" (tbh, it fucking well could've been exactly that) and i lost my shit. Tosser sat next to me laughed his head off, patted me on the face and trotted out the aforementioned bullshit. Was seething.

What the fuck, are you being bullied? :lol:

"He is human after all..."

Great shout, hate all these cliches like 'that wasn't in [insert team or player's name's] script'. There's no fucking script mate, you giant bell. When a striker scores a goal after not having scored in about ten games, 'what a return to form'. No mate, it's a goal, form is, by definition, about longer-term success than scoring one goal