Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

'AWAY!' when a cross of corner comes in.

You may as well shout 'KICK IT!' for every touch if you're going to shout that. Absolutely pointless.

The old lady who sits next to me always shouts "keep it out!" She means well... but that's somewhat obvious. :lol:

When a footballer that's facing health/personal problems is said "to be playing his toughest game". So overused - at least in the Spanish press - I almost puke every time I read it.

How are you feeling post-Bayern, VI? What's the mood like around the Barca camp/fans etc?

When a footballer that's facing health/personal problems is said "to be playing his toughest game". So overused - at least in the Spanish press - I almost puke every time I read it.

How are you feeling post-Bayern, VI? What's the mood like around the Barca camp/fans etc?

Gloomy, but the league win has softened it. The fans took it better than expected, the side was even clapped off the pitch despite the 0-3. Press and pundits got the knives out, though.

The flipside of it, is that it might hasten our board to get the people in to stop the slow rot of the past two seasons and reinvigorate the side, but you look at our transfer record and well... it ain't too good.

Guest neesy111

FA Cup Final not being the week after the season ends.

Blame the Champions League final for that.

Gloomy, but the league win has softened it.

:lol: What world is this.

FA Cup Final not being the week after the season ends.

Remember when we played ours in April because of CL fixtures. Ridiculous.

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe

This year's Copa del Rey final was moved from Saturday to Friday because of the Eurovision Song Contest.

:idiot2:

SSN or BBC live text:

Team news: West Brom make two changes to the side that drew with Fulham, Shane Long and James Morrison coming in.

Just post the fucking team will you please? Every time I want to know a team, I've got to go and find out what the frigging team was last week first (or wait half an hour for them to post the actual line-up).

SSN or BBC live text:

Team news: West Brom make two changes to the side that drew with Fulham, Shane Long and James Morrison coming in.

Just post the fucking team will you please? Every time I want to know a team, I've got to go and find out what the frigging team was last week first (or wait half an hour for them to post the actual line-up).

:thup:

Players who get their flag out when they've won something. We get it you're foreign, well done.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2c/FIFA_Confederations_Cup_Brazil_2013_logo.svg/200px-FIFA_Confederations_Cup_Brazil_2013_logo.svg.png

The slimmest of pickings compared to last summer.