Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Its a hypothetical pet hate but while our game was on I couldn't help but think if an 'England Hero' played for Benfica (specifically Gerrard) then commentators would probably be cheering on that team as opposed to ours.

A strange thought that made me angry.

You hate your own hypothetical, as yet unproven pet hate....:lol:

Brilliant, i'm liking this :lol:

It's hard to argue with it though.  :lol:

Why are bimpys posts always new even when I've read them  :huff:

Weird, I thought that only happened to me. Wonder why it does that. Drives my crazy. I click on the thread three times or so thinking that it's a new post.

Guest bimpy474

Happens to me too, there's another user who does it who I can't remember but the long and the short of it is it's all Bimpy's fault

:lol:

I've had occasions where Bimpys posts won't go away like :lol:

had my head done in earlier when he was going at me in the pardew thread, and i was ready to bite- the same post over and over. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I've had occasions where Bimpys posts won't go away like :lol:

had my head done in earlier when he was going at me in the pardew thread, and i was ready to bite- the same post over and over. :lol:

Mate, it wasn't having a go, it's a place to argue points. Never anything other than that  :rose:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Players slipping over on perfectly good pitches. I choose to blame this on the silly boots they wear with 'fashionable' studs.

Incorrect boots on over watered pitches. A Groundsman was laughing about it a few years ago, as there was one corner of the pitch that was 'deadly' and several players kept sliding on it, simply because he was told to keep watering the pitch, even though it didn't need it (managers think it needs to be done).

Guest bimpy474

Fans who do the wanker sign at players, yeah that'll work. You just look like a prat on the highlights or Newpapers pictures you plank.

Guest bimpy474

http://ic2.pbase.com/o6/61/114161/1/86440219.RjTzeCqh.2wanker.gif

Two sugars in my coffee thanks ;)

:lol:

Fans who do the w***** sign at players, yeah that'll work. You just look like a prat on the highlights or Newpapers pictures you plank.

I don't like it when fans do that or any gesture to celebrating players who are winding opposition up, as that's blatantly exactly what they want. I'd love it. But I support it as an expression of condemnation of say a dive, or 'haha, you missed, you stupid wanker'.

I completely understand and agree with the decision for e Europa clubs to play their games on a Sunday, but it still bugs me getting up on Saturday and knowing that there will only be a handful of Prem games. And my team won't be one of them.

Hearing the local advertisement here for "Liverpool the worlds most historic SOCCER club" while trying to watch the Bruins game in peace. Are they even the most historic club? I suspect they aren't and its just the owners stirring BS like they do with their other team.. Who allowed two of the most arrogant and delusional clubs/fans in the world to team up? Terrible.

Fans who claim to be genuine supporters but don't know that their team is playing when it's not a Saturday. Just last week this happened.

Me: "So are you watching the match tonight?"

Them: "We are playing tonight?"

Me: "Yeah, Europa League"

Them: "Oh yeah, I don't even know how to pronounce the team who are playing name"

Me: "Benfica?"

I don't mind if they claim to just look out for them or would like them to do well, just don't claim to be a loyal fanatic fan and not have a clue.