Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

:scared:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZiP4zCCOgNI/UBxbKXTHjPI/AAAAAAAAACY/oZiDq7z6zxk/s1600/Mikel-Arteta-Short-Hairstyles-Image.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31u62ybkW1r0lm5k.jpg

http://chromakeylife.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/uncleleo.jpg?w=640

An obvious one here, but Man Utd fans.

Hancock earlier had the usual smattering of them. Barely said a word during the game, weren't even paying attention for parts of it but of course were giving it everything when Van Persie scored. It was also clear they didn't spend that much time following the ins and outs of "their" club given some of their conversations (didn't have a clue who their remaining fixtures were, "Rafael would do really well for the Spanish national side, dunno why he hasn't been called up", and so on).

Bunch of odious little turbocunts.

The xenophobic troglodytes on here that seem to think we're in this bother because we have too many French players as they aren't up to fighting relegation due to some ridiculous national stereotype.

Yup, waiting for this rear to its daft head. Worthy of RTG.

Edit: Just saw .com's effort - ugh.

Guest neesy111

The xenophobic troglodytes on here that seem to think we're in this bother because we have too many French players as they aren't up to fighting relegation due to some ridiculous national stereotype.

I'm sorry but from Saturday's effort with certain individuals it was true.  Not all of them but I thought Cabaye especially 2nd half didn't give a fuck after the 3rd went in.

Oh, and Phil Dowd's arrogant, smug fucking grin. Acts like a total wanker.

Yeah I hate him like, clearly has favorites. Would love to sit him down and show him a compilation of all his mistakes. Seems like someone who would not be able to take it.

Guest neesy111

I'm sorry but from Saturday's effort with certain individuals it was true.  Not all of them but I thought Cabaye especially 2nd half didn't give a f*** after the 3rd went in.

You're right but its nothing to do with their nationality. Reading is mixed nationalities, they don't seem to give a fuck? Our last relegation team full of "fighters" Taylor/Nolan/Barton etc.

The biggest difference is leadership for me, I saw nothing of the sort on Saturday to attempt to pull the team together when it was clear we were sinking after 5 minutes of the game.  We look a rudderless ship at the moment, Cisse for me is the only one that is trying his heart out at the moment.

Guest neesy111

I'm sorry but from Saturday's effort with certain individuals it was true.  Not all of them but I thought Cabaye especially 2nd half didn't give a f*** after the 3rd went in.

You're right but its nothing to do with their nationality. Reading is mixed nationalities, they don't seem to give a f***? Our last relegation team full of "fighters" Taylor/Nolan/Barton etc.

The biggest difference is leadership for me, I saw nothing of the sort on Saturday to attempt to pull the team together when it was clear we were sinking after 5 minutes of the game.  We look a rudderless ship at the moment, Cisse for me is the only one that is trying his heart out at the moment.

Yeah I agree with that. We do lack leaders, however I don't know whether thats the overall malaise in the squad as well. The problem with having good players is they know they can fuck off as soon as we go down.

Yeah, we'll see what their character is in the next few games as for whatever the manager is to blame, the way they dropped their heads on Saturday was unforgivable.

Guest bimpy474

You're right but its nothing to do with their nationality. Reading is mixed nationalities, they don't seem to give a f***? Our last relegation team full of "fighters" Taylor/Nolan/Barton etc.

Yeah I agree with that. We do lack leaders, however I don't know whether thats the overall malaise in the squad as well. The problem with having good players is they know they can f*** off as soon as we go down.

Yeah, we'll see what their character is in the next few games as for whatever the manager is to blame, the way they dropped their heads on Saturday was unforgivable.

I agree, but the fact is they have no reason to give too much of a shit about Newcastle. This season has been so horrific, I'm surprised we havent been turned over earlier than this

I'm amazed we have 37 points as it is.

Talking about football to someone with only a passing interest. I don't want to sound like a snobby know it all when I have to constantly correct them, but you can't just sit there and let them come out with all sorts of tripe either.

Talking about football to someone with only a passing interest. I don't want to sound like a snobby know it all when I have to constantly correct them, but you can't just sit there and let them come out with all sorts of tripe either.

It's very hard to get the level of chat right as well, sometimes it's completely futile to actually try to explain.

I find it hardest when someone is getting things completely wrong about their own team. "Sorry but erm.. your wrong"

I was talking to a mackem a while ago who was talking about N'Diaye but kept calling him Mbiwa.. At first I tried the thing where you just say the correct name in the hope they'll twig on but eventually I had to snap and blurt out "YANGA-Mbiwa plays for us. You're thinking of N'Diaye" before the rage took over completely.

Still a 1 ? :p

Having to predict another two or three teams likely results in the knowledge that your own team can't be relied upon to get the sufficient pointage to escape relegation.

:explode: :explode: