Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest Roger Kint

The fact that no matter what Skrtel does he will never have a pen against him. That and the fact Liverpool are going to win the fucker based on their 200 pens this season

"They deserve to be champions (10 games before the end of the season)" or wankers like Sky asking "If *insert club here* win their remaining fixtures, do they deserve to be champions?"

If, after the season has finished, you're top of the league.  Barring some pretty exceptional circumstances, then yes you deserve to be champions.  Isn't that the whole point of a league system FFS?

Guest Roger Kint

"They deserve to be champions (10 games before the end of the season)" or wankers like Sky asking "If *insert club here* win their remaining fixtures, do they deserve to be champions?"

If, after the season has finished, you're top of the league.  Barring some pretty exceptional circumstances, then yes you deserve to be champions.  Isn't that the whole point of a league system FFS?

:thup:

Plus the whole 'Steven Gerrard deserves to win the league' shite, he would have about 5 medals if he wasnt shit scared of gangsters

"They deserve to be champions (10 games before the end of the season)" or w*****s like Sky asking "If *insert club here* win their remaining fixtures, do they deserve to be champions?"

Plus the whole 'Steven Gerrard deserves to win the league' s****, he would have about 5 medals if he wasnt s*** scared of gangsters

Made this point to a few of my Liverpool supporting mates. Wouldn't hear of it. Kept up with the he's been so loyal, deserves a medal for being such an excellent player.

A) You deserve a medal if you play in a team that wins something

B) He's not loyal. He wanted a transfer after the club he claims to love so much had just won the Champions League.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2362047/Gerrard-walks-out-on-furious-Liverpool.html

Wouldn't say he's not loyal cos at one stage in his career he decided he wanted to leave but then changed his mind and spent his whole career at the same club.

You can considering he changed his mind due to fear, not loyalty.

"They deserve to be champions (10 games before the end of the season)" or w*****s like Sky asking "If *insert club here* win their remaining fixtures, do they deserve to be champions?"

Plus the whole 'Steven Gerrard deserves to win the league' s****, he would have about 5 medals if he wasnt s*** scared of gangsters

Made this point to a few of my Liverpool supporting mates. Wouldn't hear of it. Kept up with the he's been so loyal, deserves a medal for being such an excellent player.

A) You deserve a medal if you play in a team that wins something

B) He's not loyal. He wanted a transfer after the club he claims to love so much had just won the Champions League.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2362047/Gerrard-walks-out-on-furious-Liverpool.html

He is loyal like. Wanting a transfer once does not mean anything, except that he's a footballer.

Guest Walter

Minutes silences which just become applause when it's meant to be a poignant moment. When it's celebrating a career, slightly different, but applauding the Hillsborough minutes silence doesn't sit right with me. It's like people can't just stand and ponder, and find it easier to clap. Maybe I'm just being picky.

100% agreed, seeing people clap when they should have been silent during the semi final irritated me

Wouldn't say he's not loyal cos at one stage in his career he decided he wanted to leave but then changed his mind and spent his whole career at the same club.

You can considering he changed his mind due to fear, not loyalty.

Do go on!  Not sure I've ever heard this?

Do go on!  Not sure I've ever heard this?

story goes he was away to chelsea years back but some scouse gangsters threatened him so he stayed

i heard a right jackanory from this gobshite scouser at work a while back about one of his relatives, gerrard and a hand grenade on his doorstep or summit :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

When there's not enough space around the perimeter for a player to take a corner and/or they have to go onto a surface not suitable for boots/down a slope, etc.

Wank.