Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Probably been said already but this recent trend of players not celebrating when they score against their old clubs. It doesn't show respect, it shows arrogance because they seem to think the fans give a shit. 

If Andy Carroll scored against us I'd want the cunt to celebrate. He showed no respect to the club in the past so don't flatter yourself by halting your celebrations.

Daniel Sturridge not celebrating when he scores against City or Chelsea - they left you on the bench pal, stop being a pussy and fill your boots.

Unless you're a club legend/seriously popular player there's no reason not to celebrate. You just look like an arsehole

What did he do now?

I generally just find him a prick anyway as he's full of shite but he reckons the banners that we've had made for Sunday are embarrassing.

What did he do now?

I generally just find him a prick anyway as he's full of shite but he reckons the banners that we've had made for Sunday are embarrassing.

:lol: Coming from that absolute twunt.

Probably been said already but this recent trend of players not celebrating when they score against their old clubs. It doesn't show respect, it shows arrogance because they seem to think the fans give a shit. 

If Andy Carroll scored against us I'd want the cunt to celebrate. He showed no respect to the club in the past so don't flatter yourself by halting your celebrations.

Daniel Sturridge not celebrating when he scores against City or Chelsea - they left you on the bench pal, stop being a pussy and fill your boots.

Unless you're a club legend/seriously popular player there's no reason not to celebrate. You just look like an arsehole

Hate it even more when they make a MASSIVE point of not celebrating.

Footballers that follow fads and daft trends does my head in. Snoods at Man City, Carrick's stupid thumb holes in his sleeves, short sleeves with gloves etc.

Short sleeves with gloves is fine man. Hands get colder than arms, and short sleeves are far more comfortable.

What did he do now?

:lol: Coming from that absolute twunt.

Precisely.

He's been saying HBA is overrated too. Sewelly kindly pointed out that he tweeted this, less than a month ago:

Umar Farooq ‏@umaronline Apr 12

@nufcfans Dear Alan Pardew, please build your team around Hatem Ben Arfa. Regards, Farooq.

But it's the banners that are embarrassing. :doh:

Probably been said already but this recent trend of players not celebrating when they score against their old clubs. It doesn't show respect, it shows arrogance because they seem to think the fans give a s***. 

If Andy Carroll scored against us I'd want the c*** to celebrate. He showed no respect to the club in the past so don't flatter yourself by halting your celebrations.

Think we should see more player-scores-against-their-former-club celebrations in this style:

For the lolz.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Lazy southern journalists and broadcasters who trot out the cliche "the problem with Newcastle United is the unrealistic expectations of their fans".