Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

:lol: :lol: What an utter t***.

Seriously? I think it's ace! Always loved the Charlie George sliding double-Vs to the opposition supporters.

There's a flood of Arsenal fans running down to the steps. :lol: I've never seen a section of fans so angry, it's amazing. Hope someone else pulls the same stunt soon.

:lol: :lol: What an utter t***.

Seriously? I think it's ace! Always loved the Charlie George sliding double-Vs to the opposition supporters.

There's a flood of Arsenal fans running down to the steps. :lol: I've never seen a section of fans so angry, it's amazing. Hope someone else pulls the same stunt soon.

I'm in stitches, I've just watched that for first time since then. The faces on the fans man. :lol: :lol:

Was a dick thing to do like, and the fans are giving him exactly what he wants. I always just ignore them when a player goads us.

• 3 weeks later...

Opposition players shouting ' Leave it ', when they are behind you.

Drives me fucking insane. I didn't react very well at 5-a-side tonight.

I'm right in thinking that's a foul aren't I ?

Drives me f***ing insane. I didn't react very well at 5-a-side tonight.

Ungentlemanly conduct, isn't it? Or do they not have that any more?

Drives me f***ing insane. I didn't react very well at 5-a-side tonight.

It's not a foul (i.e. cannot award a DFK for this), but it could be considered a Misconduct (Unsporting Behaviour). The card would be administered at the next stoppage of play (unless the referee decides there is a need to stop play to award the card in which case the restart would be a drop-ball).

If the referee decides that a misconduct is required, but will not stop play for this, the best procedure would be for the referee to tell the player he was coming back for him with a yellow card, and to get the card out of his pocket and hold it until the next stoppage of play (the players see the card is out and know that it's being dealt with).

• 2 weeks later...

Managers and coaching staff having to wear ID cards round their neck.

For me, this and also players having the names on their shirts. I don't agree with that either.

Guest palnese

Modern footy boots.

I'm pretty old school when it comes to colour and it's impossible to find a simple pair of black boots.

Modern footy boots.

I'm pretty old school when it comes to colour and it's impossible to find a simple pair of black boots.

Aye, It totally agree. Never used to be as a bairn but now I am all for the plain Jane Black boots.

For me, this and also players having the names on their shirts. I don't agree with that either.

Don't agree with names on shirts?

Don't agree with names on shirts?

Ner...I don't see the real need. No player is bigger than the team they play in so numbers should suffice.

Commentators too. Gerrard has a wild left-footed shot and it's like "Ah well. Gerrard swung a leg at it with the hope of scoring." Lallana does the same and they proceed to advise what he really should have done. Tossers.

Guest palnese

Ben Arfa doesn't seem to have a boot deal. Weird that, as most top players stick to one brand.

He's been wearing Adidas, Nika and Pantofola D'oro in the last few years.