Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Don't know what you're laughing at Mole, I'm pretty sure Deuce was calling you out brah.

Waiting 2 years to call me out?  He's a patient one.

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that he was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

:lol: He has, tbh. It took a full NBA season of abuse, but he's getting better.

I really like Mole, although he still seems to get butthurt when messing with him at times :lol: 

Don't know what you're laughing at Mole, I'm pretty sure Deuce was calling you out brah.

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that he was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

I really like Mole, although he still seems to get butthurt when messing with him at times :lol: 

Mainly because I give an actual opinion and the response is " Broussard lerl" so you can fuck yourself tbf.  O0

Mainly because I give an actual opinion and the response is " Broussard lerl" so you can fuck yourself tbf.  O0

:lol: You post like a beat reporter, tbf. It's only natural we'd be dicks about it.

The knee-jerk, sky-is-falling descent into retardation of the football board on match day. Some absolutely heinous opinions being thrown about.

Nothing is ever neutral. Either massively positive or negative knee-jerk opinions

The knee-jerk, sky-is-falling descent into retardation of the football board on match day. Some absolutely heinous opinions being thrown about.

Janmaat is shit. Should be sacked.

Janmaat is shit. Should be sacked.

I'll sack your shit.

Mine is fans ignoring the bigger picture and not realising that the anger stems from years of incompetent and spiteful ownership.

Mine is fans ignoring the bigger picture and not realising that the anger stems from years of incompetent and spiteful ownership.

Oh god, you mean we've been plagued by toxic ownership and chronic mismanagement? I had no fucking idea!

Tbh I'm drunk on the fact people are really caring again. :lol: I'd rather this than the unrelenting cynicism of the past 18 months (from myself included).

Oh god, you mean we've been plagued by toxic ownership and chronic mismanagement? I had no f***ing idea!

So hopefully you can see that people are not always just angry at the match in question and are angry with the bigger picture.

Guest palnese

:thup:

Oh god, you mean we've been plagued by toxic ownership and chronic mismanagement? I had no f***ing idea!

So hopefully you can see that people are not always just angry at the match in question and are angry with the bigger picture.

There's a difference and both are common here. I'm referring to the former, not the latter.

Guest firetotheworks

'with the greatest respect' 'with all due respect' etc when mentioning teams that aren't as good as the top 4. It just makes it worse.