Following on from the pet hates thread

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

It'll finish:

1. Henry's absolutely amazing goal cos it's Henry vs Blackburn

2. Rooney's "best goal ever in FA Cup history *wank*" vs Pompey

3. Pennant's decent chip against the faltering Champions Chelsea

Nailed on.

Seriously, wtf is with the Martins love-in? :lol:  Looks a good player, but fuck me you would think he was Pele.

I think its the fact that he is so exciting with absolute cracking goals and his interviews are just odd but very amusing. Haven't really had an exciting player like him for a while, one who will just come out with a screamer from nowhere.

During his time at Inter he picked up an accolade at the 2004 Italian Media Awards held in Rome. He was awarded 'Most Entertaining Interviewee'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Martins

Guest smoggeordie

Running into someone in NY wearing the shirt and immediately having a connection with a total stranger. Kills me every time.

You a cat with 9 lives like? ;)

And also carrying on from mr. towelie's comment in the pet hates thread...beating people who play as inter and brazil on pro evo 6...feels GREAT..especially with the toon

Aye, too bad that never happens for me, like :lol:

goals going in off the underside of the bar

when games lose the plot and there is a trouble (between the players) just waiting to happen

a good atmosphere

a good travelling support

Sunderland being shit

Running into someone in NY wearing the shirt and immediately having a connection with a total stranger. Kills me every time.

was same for me down uni at Bournemouth, see some1 else with a Toon shirt on and giv a knowing nod to them despite having nee clue who they are

Watching genius' like Gazza who play the game on on instinct.

Watching England's game last night made me think of Gazza. Exactly what that team needs someone with a bit of flair and adventure.

• 3 years later...