St James' Park

Delima

Aye.

Which other club gives 4k seats to away fans apart from those that are miles away from selling out?

Such a s*** rule.

doesn't that mean they have to have the seats available for away fans if the away club requests the full allocation though ?

Aye.

Which other club gives 4k seats to away fans apart from those that are miles away from selling out?

Such a s*** rule.

doesn't that mean they have to have the seats available for away fans if the away club requests the full allocation though ?

Yeah.

But the worst thing was one of the original blocks for the away fans now doesn't exist beacsue fo the ST offer. The Family enclousre moved along one more, pushing the Young persons area along more. Meaning the allocation has dropped for away fans anyway.

I cannot see any club selling this many tickets to any club tbh.

Was it the end of December Dekka said we'd have a sponsor by?? Clock's ticking...

if he fails then surely questions have to be ask if he's up to the job,  he would have failed that task as well as his failure to get a striker "over the line" which he admitted to on the Q&A.  it begs the question what can he do to build and strengthen the business when under his watch we also have failing merchandise revenue....

Guest thenorthumbrian

Was it the end of December Dekka said we'd have a sponsor by?? Clock's ticking...

if he fails then surely questions have to be ask if he's up to the job,  he would have failed that task as well as his failure to get a striker "over the line" which he admitted to on the Q&A.  it begs the question what can he do to build and strengthen the business when under his watch we also have failing merchandise revenue....

Llambias is doing the job exactly as his owner wants him to.

Ashley is getting his brand advertised for nothing by plastering St James Park with the ugly but very visible logo.

Images which are seen right round the UK and anywhere else in the world where the premiership is watched.

When John Hall sold out to Ashley it was said then that Ashley wanted the club to promote his company in the far east.

did he say we would, or hoped to have ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15670830.stm

The club's shirt sponsorship deal with north east bank Northern Rock is to expire at the end of the season, and pressure is on to replace the branding in time for next season.

"I need to find a new shirt sponsor by the end of December - and that's the latest," added Llambias.

"Puma need to put the shirt sponsor on, they're manufacturing, and they would like it last month.

"I've got a very small window to sell the shirt and naming rights and, if I have to sell them separately, then I have to sell them separately.

They wont be able to find one and we'll have to use Sports Direct on the shirt. No one wants to sponsor an English Premier League club sure, thats why we couldn't sell the stadium package in the 2 years it's been for sale.

They wont be able to find one and we'll have to use Sports Direct on the shirt. No one wants to sponsor an English Premier League club sure, thats why we couldn't sell the stadium package in the 2 years it's been for sale.

Tend to agree, we'll almost certainly end up with Sports Direct. The effect on shirt sales will be catastrophic I would think.

That really fucked my lass off, she ordered a pair of gloves for someone for Christmas and had to go and pick them up from the depot because they wouldn't fit through the door thanks to the enormous free mug - which was smashed by the time she got the box anyway :lol:

That really fucked my lass off, she ordered a pair of gloves for someone for Christmas and had to go and pick them up from the depot because they wouldn't fit through the door thanks to the enormous free mug - which was smashed by the time she got the box anyway :lol:

:lol:

That's amazing.

Technically they've got till the Summer to sort out a shirt sponsor. Northern Rock won't become Virgin Money over night. Apparently Branson still hasn't decided what to rename Northern Rock to. The takeover hasn't been 100% approved yet.

It's going to be called either Virgin Money or Virgin Bank. The takeover is still going to go ahead despite an inquiry over its sale which means the inquiry itself is pointless because the sale will be complete by the time the inquiry has finished.

Your right though that we still have until summer, this only means that Puma can't take our sponsor into consideration with our shirt design and that it will basically be a case of just sticking the sponsor over the shirt.