St James' Park

Delima

This time he's taken it far, far too fucking far. I hate that horrible despicable cunt. I honestly couldn't give a shit if we are 5th, 1st or 20th in the league, that goes out the window. This is him destroying our stadium, our heritage and everything attractive that NUFC stands for. It's just not acceptable.

I've absolutely had enough.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Just to note: I didn't take the pictures, just nicked them off of twitter, so can't actually confirm whether this has happened or not.

sports direct arena will be there before long

http://i.imgur.com/tswMN.png

Just to note: I didn't take the pictures, just nicked them off of twitter, so can't actually confirm whether this has happened or not.

One hell of a photoshop like.

They ALWAYS do this shite when we have a large break in home games. Always. :rant:

thats what i was thinking, was big gap before chelsea

not really sure how that could be fake. i thought it was gunna happen earlier at first, but then thought maybe he had a heart.

my heart sank when i first saw the guy with the crow bar

Guest Chubby Jason

The only solution to all of this is to ignore it and pretend it's not happening. It's the only way to maintain your sanity.

Guest Roger Kint

Is this one giant woosh or are people genuinely not expecting this to happen? The fat twat changed the name 4 months ago, on what planet was the SJP sign going to remain? People reacting like he has just started slapping signs up without any warning whatsoever. Yes its fucking hideous but we knew it was coming. The only shock is its taken so long.

And for the record he shit all over the heritage of the ground long before today.....

Guest Roger Kint

We know all that, its just shit seeing it being pulled down.

Yeah it is i agree but no worse than the other signs. Some reactions are actually worse than when this all happened the first time.