St James' Park

Delima

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not bothered at all tbh

It was inevitable. People who are having a hissy fit don't forget it won't always be SDA they are only passing through!

Give your energy to the team

http://c0014184.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_afc7cb3

http://c0014184.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_afc7ba6

:( :(

Knowing Ashley the bloke pulling the lettering down got this gig as his Employee of the Month award for the S D Mackem branch.

Will he put it back up for the Olympics or will the letters be sold for scrap - what a twat.

People who are having a hissy fit don't forget it won't always be SDA they are only passing through!

Give your energy to the team

Aye, because people posting their dislike of this (on an internet forum) will be so drained of energy it will effect their support of the team :lol:

"It looks s****! Wow, that was exhausting. I won't have enough energy to support the team, now :("

:lol:

good job you have over a week to recover after them 2 exhausting sentences

I shop there all of the time. Come at me bro'.

Seriously though, who gives a f***?

Well, quite a lot of people, clearly.

You're cool though, so keep rocking.

It's just a f***ing sign.

That makes our stadium look absolutely awful....

f*** me, we cannot possibly win any football matches with a poor looking stadium.

It's not about that, man. This is about him shitting all over our class and history. It's an embarrassment to NUFC and what he is doing is utterly wrong. You cant buy or win identity like ours.

That's so RTG'tastic.

Guest The_Miz

I shop there all of the time. Come at me bro'.

Seriously though, who gives a f***?

Well, quite a lot of people, clearly.

You're cool though, so keep rocking.

It's just a f***ing sign.

That makes our stadium look absolutely awful....

f*** me, we cannot possibly win any football matches with a poor looking stadium.

It's not about that, man. This is about him shitting all over our class and history. It's an embarrassment to NUFC and what he is doing is utterly wrong. You cant buy or win identity like ours.

That's so RTG'tastic.

YOU are RTG'tastic

Aye, and we were show casing it for that period of time while changes came out every few months or so. What exactly is the package they are selling? If it included signs such as being on the wall outside SJP then why wasn't it taken down months ago? Why wasn't the Gallowgate roof painted at the beginning? It seems like they are just making it up as they go along.

Aye, and we were show casing it for that period of time while changes came out every few months or so. What exactly is the package they are selling? If it included signs such as being on the wall outside SJP then why wasn't it taken down months ago? Why wasn't the Gallowgate roof painted at the beginning? It seems like they are just making it up as they go along.

:lol: Might be something in that, Decky.

Anyway I've seen the photos, appalling but not unexpected.  Slightly easier to stomach when we're top 6 in the league, but not that much tbh.