St James' Park

Delima

You'd think Benfica would bring 1k-2k over?

They're a massive club so I'd imagine they'd bring quite a few like. I think the club realise after the Anzi game that the demand is there so Level 7 will need to be used regardless. Bang them in the Leazes and fill up as much as we can of L7?

If it's like the last game, away fans aren't in level 7.

from nufc.com

Thu 11.04.2013 Benfica (h) @ SJP, 8.05pm. Europa League Quarter Final Second Leg. Public sale (online) now, public sale (by phone/in person) from Sat 30.03.2013. £15 adults, £10 students, £5 OAPs & U18s. (Premium areas £20, £15 & £10). Lower tier sold first, upper tiers open when demand permits. The North East Corner  open for  home fans, Benfica fans in part of L7.

I can't really say an accurate number. It will all depend on the 1st leg result and most importantly the impact of the name "Newcastle", which I think it will be considerable. Last time we played at Old Trafford there were a good number of "benfiquistas". You can search for vids, I would say about 4 or 5k. In Anfield Road there were many of us as well. But that is Champions League... in Europa League the name of the opponent is even more important. I would say a few thousand, 2.000 or 3.000. Not much more, not much less.

In the other Europa League games this year, there were about 7-8k benfiquistas in Leverkusen and 10k in Bordeus. But these are areas with many portuguese citizens. In Lille, some years ago, there were something like 20k benfiquistas. France, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg... many emigrants. So yea, I would guess 2-3k.

Guest WashyGeordie

Looks like they've been allocated the 3,000, and if they do I'd imagine this to be atleast 50k whatever the score from the first leg..

She made a right pigs ear of pouring that bottle of dog. The final shot of the bottle and glass must've been taken ten minutes later.

As long as you dips her nipple in it I'm not too fussed.

:naughty:  :D