St James' Park

Delima

Replays? ???

f*** me, it's bad enough having to watch it once.

Might be worth it if they manage to play replays of something else like the Meyler incident. Slo-mo replays, at least three of them should do it.

Just put the Keegan/Robson season review DVDs on a loop, a ticket wouldn't be a complete waste of time and money then.

Wouldn't we need some sort of broadcasting licence for that? $$$ = no

Guest antz1uk

:lol: It'll look s***. Bet you'll be able to see the wires and leads dangling down, too.

:lol: Big ass surge protector hanging.

there's no way on earth Ashley would sanction a surge protector, you just know he's one of those, 'it'll never happen to me' gamblers

:lol: It'll look s***. Bet you'll be able to see the wires and leads dangling down, too.

:lol: Big ass surge protector hanging.

there's no way on earth Ashley would sanction a surge protector, you just know he's one of those, 'it'll never happen to me' gamblers

:lol: It's going to have a rotating SPORTS DIRECT logo on the screen, with fucking SPORTS DIRECT replay wipes. It'll have goddamn armed guards.

"We regret to announce we will be raising the price of match-going fans as they will be viewing matches LIIIIIIVE on SkySports... in addition to with their own eyes."

Cheap bastards will probably just hook it up to a laptop and illegally stream footage of the game off the internet.

They're taking the f***ing p*ss not only doing this, but advertising it as something to be celebrated.

Everything they do is try and make fans appreciate the club for doing anything other than provide football.

We're encouraged to celebrate LED screens, deals with Papa John, balance sheets, deals with Puma and Wonga, low ticket prices, discounts on shitty third-kits and whatever the f***, as long as it has no connection to Newcastle United winning games or scoring goals or not losing horribly all the time.

This isn't a football club anymore.

Absolutely nailed it

Hold on, so we're installing only 1 screen, that a majority of the stadium (east stand, gallowgate..) can't even see? :lol:

Moot point. It's unnecessary, I'm sure the anoraks in the East Stand managed without a video screen previously.

God help the people who need a visual prompt to keep track of things like the score and the amount of time played ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

A big screen..? Its bad enough watching the turgid mess unfold on the pitch or TV without seeing it all in close-up...especially when the camera focuses on the genius in the dug-out.

Its only so we can show Rugby in May/WC 2015. Wouldnt be there if it was only football

Every time something tacky goes up I have in my mind "hopefully when the fat fucker finally snuffs it the next owners will remove it" but there is that much shit now in the ground I have lost confidence. The vile lettering on the East stand, the shite on the Gallowgate, the embarrassing mess in the tunnel, the hundreds of advert boards scattered round and now this Americanised bollocks. Grim.

Guest antz1uk

From reading between the lines of one of the latest articles I read, it seems the fat man (not Elliott) has some sort of watertight contract that they will stay, should he leave, which in effect gives a little hope that he's thinking about it. it's a small price to pay if it meant him being gone