St James' Park

Delima

18 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Small sample size, but I'm not sure I've ever seen on it tap anywhere, maybe once when I visited the first time. But yeah, they'd probably need to their own kiosk or one tap in each section of the ground. Most smaller breweries in stadiums here just have the former.

Most normal bars have it in the contract you can only serve their beers and not local craft etc.

Sure Wylam would brew a larger s

Like they did for GNR.

Nowt worse than beer snobbery imho.

One of my mates drinks Madri, another only drinks John Smith's, which I personally wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

You like what you like, why should anyone else care?

9 minutes ago, bigfella said:

One of my mates drinks Madri, another only drinks John Smith's, which I personally wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

Exactly. Amen. 

8 hours ago, bigfella said:

Agreed, apart from Fosters. That's piss in a can. 

15 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I drink whatever beer is cold and available but can also appreciate a proper quality one too. It’s all context / situation for me. 

Yeap, I appreciate an ice cold Corona/ Coors when you just want something to get a slight buzz, but you want something with a more refined taste/ quality when in a fine establishment.

Edited by 54

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Novocastrian said:

I’m a massive beer snob, can’t even comprehend people drinking Budweiser, Fosters etc. when you can be plugging into some Belgian abbey beers for instance. 

Same here, I’m not a beer or larger man, but I don’t understand people paying money for shit like carling or fosters. My opinions were changed when I started traveling abroad and sampling some cracking stuff. I highly recommend Tusker btw.

I went to dusseldorf a few years ago and beer wise my eyes were firmly opened, how they serve it is massively important as well, in the UK we just want it big and quick 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I went to dusseldorf a few years ago and beer wise my eyes were firmly opened, how they serve it is massively important as well, in the UK we just want it big and quick 

That's what she said.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Yeap, I appreciate an ice cold Corona/ Coors when you just want something to get a slight buzz, but you want something with a more refined taste/ quality when in a fine establishment.

Can't stand Coors personally but I do enjoy a Corona or a Heineken after about 6 or 7 Guinness when I fancy a change and don't want to hit the half ones. 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Same here, I’m not a beer or larger man, but I don’t understand people paying money for shit like carling or fosters. My opinions were changed when I started traveling abroad and sampling some cracking stuff. I highly recommend Tusker btw.

:iamatwat: