St James' Park

Delima

Imagine if somebody told you two years ago that in October 2023 Jamaal Lascelles would be leading us out in the CL against PSG with a giant floating drone display above the stadium.

Fucking hell sportswashing is a hell of a drug

25 minutes ago, RR15 said:

Has anyone ever sat in Level 6 (Leazes) - section at the back I believe? Got a ticket for PSG & been told it's corporate? 

Thanks in advance. 

Used to be the old family enclosure, then it changed to the Park Grill I believe. Not sure what it's called now but it's definitely corporate.

Every so often seats pop up in there for sale but the system never let's you buy them.

1 hour ago, RR15 said:

Has anyone ever sat in Level 6 (Leazes) - section at the back I believe? Got a ticket for PSG & been told it's corporate? 

Thanks in advance. 

I've been when it was park grill (no idea what it is now?)

Was canny tbf as you got a 3 course meal and it wasn't terrible from what I remember.

Seats were nothing to shout home about, but the way things are atm we've got to be happy for what we can get!

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

I've been when it was park grill (no idea what it is now?)

Was canny tbf as you got a 3 course meal and it wasn't terrible from what I remember.

Seats were nothing to shout home about, but the way things are atm we've got to be happy for what we can get!

I’ve been recently, foods decent - paid bar but they’ll bring it to your table.