St James' Park

Delima

16 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Driving home from work tonight and Grandstand road and the other side of the central motorway bridge were packed with cars. Guessing that was for the 2nd viewing tonight. Was it cancelled? 

Yeah cancelled for adverse weather conditions. 

Can't fucking wait to see SJP plastered with the Champions League logo and the theme blaring out. Makes a change from having Fat Mike's logo everywhere in the ground with shit speakers that you could hardly hear.

What a beautiful and unbelivable sight to behold. Nufc and PSG logo side by side, Champions League logo plastered across the East Stand and Champions League logo and sponsors across the advertising boards.

We started the season with Steve fucking kebab Bruce 2 years ago and now, WE'RE HERE!

F7iWcCRWkAAhXi-.jpeg

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

I'm heading up to the ground early. No way I'm missing that anthem after 20 years because of the queues.

Really good call.

I will be in the ground at least 30 minutes before kick off.

Edited by pinkeye
spelling mistake

5 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Really good call.

I will be in the ground at least 30 minutes before kick off.

Left it 40 min before last time and still missed the KO by 2 min.

44 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

What a beautiful and unbelivable sight to behold. Nufc and PSG logo side by side, Champions League logo plastered across the East Stand and Champions League logo and sponsors across the advertising boards.

We started the season with Steve fucking kebab Bruce 2 years ago and now, WE'RE HERE!

F7iWcCRWkAAhXi-.jpeg

Never thought I'd be happy to see Heineken, Playstation and Mastercard ads around the pitch [emoji38]