St James' Park

Delima

51 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

He made some dogshit video talking absolute lies so he can get a few extra YouTube views then spend the coin that generates getting king prawns on his chow mein tonight rather than having to settle for chicken 

Hasn’t he been accused of being an NUFC Creep?

5 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Hosting Euro 2028 is a bit of an irritance tbh in terms of timing. I think you're going to be pushed to get work completed before then, while starting any work after that puts it years down the road.

Hopefully we sack it off if necessary to get the stadium expanded.

How long did the Kop extension take ?

7 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Hosting Euro 2028 is a bit of an irritance tbh in terms of timing. I think you're going to be pushed to get work completed before then, while starting any work after that puts it years down the road.

Hopefully we sack it off if necessary to get the stadium expanded.

Boooo! Give me a group full of games full of radge foreigners taking over town any day.  

The Matt Le Piss in me says we’ll have announced a new stadium by then anyway. 

If they did knock down the East Stand and rebuilt it within its current footprint in a more ergonomic way - do you think with safe standing you could fit more in than currently sit?

Imagine a full East Stand safe standing anyway :azn:

Just now, TheGuv said:

If they did knock down the East Stand and rebuilt it within its current footprint in a more ergonomic way - do you think with safe standing you could fit more in than currently sit?

As long as the present incumbents are made to stand in the lower tier. Combined weight of those lot on, any, upper teir would be catastrophic 

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Think at present safe standing in this Country is at a 1:1 ratio.

Obviously the other issue would be that the East Stand offers some of the most expensive areas to view the game from so no chance of that going to safe standing. That's why it's always behind the goals or in the corners as theyres traditionally the cheapest areas to watch the match from so tend to attract a younger, more energetic fan!

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

I don't think there would be a more ergonomic way, it's actually a very efficient use of space as it is. If anything, building it to modern standards in the same footprint would probably reduce the capacity.

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

Not a fan of genocide per se but I'd definitely suggest anyone using the word LEAZERS be propelled into the sun.

Seconded.  Bad enough to hear it spoken, to see it written is almost unbearable

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The notion of moving Leazes Terrace brick by brick is fucking insane.  Just wouldn’t fly - and neither should it.  Neither would the owners pay for it.  Absolutely bonkers.

Could we not move the pitch blade by blade instead? 

19 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Hasn’t he been accused of being an NUFC Creep?

I seem to remember Adam P putting up a video saying the Tyneside Life lad was doing dodgy stuff around the womens team, then in response Tyneside Life said he was stopping his YouTube channel. :lol: Can't remember the details of it though.